Prototype Brock's Alien Head.....1st one

All opinions are welcome Mattstang as like I said this thread may be used as a gauge for Brock.
So comment on anything you would or wouldnt do.
I am happy..Only thing that matters.
If you think otherwise feel free to say.
I enjoy others opinions.

:thumbsup:

As mentioned system comes in stainless finish.
I already had full system and will be sending original muffler back to them.
If you want black ceramic it is about 100 more to do whole thing.
As far as the end cap, logo plate and core go.
That will be up to the maker.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMPLAINT ABOUT BROCK'S PERFORMANCE OR PRICE.

May be a few comments but you get what you pay for.

I know its an open forum. Just some feelings are better left kept to yourself.

It does look great though. Quality coating. Uniform look. Enjoy.
Posted via Mobile Device

omg...i though i was going to get to see an actual freaking head and all this suspense for a p-coated can?...u r banned sir.

now...lets ride...i gotta bud coming down from wintergarden this saturday...he rented an enclosed u-haul to bring his FZ1 down for me to install an ivans jet kit and tune/synch/set-up his bike...swing by if ya geta chance...L8R, Bill. :cool:

To each his own Jinkster...:thumbsup:
Like a new baseball glove I may sleep with it under my pillow tonight.

May be able to do something about the ride part..???

Got it on.....

prototype black AH 005.JPG

prototype black AH 010.JPG

The alien head appears to be significantly louder than stock. I don't think the neighbors would appreciate that.:laugh:

That is a nice lookin pipe you got there! Can't wait to see the pics of the system installed on the bike. Thanks for sharing the new system with us. :thumbsup:

MikeJMD it is only loud if you want it to be.
That was full throttle dyno run.
Cruisin around yes it is louder but not obnoxious.
It is a very sweet sound

Big guy your comment is confusin' as the system is on the bike in the pics above ?
Thats it , done.

Riding tomorrow !

I think its a good addition to the brocks lineup. Its different enough to be noticed. It could be copied if you already had an Alien system, but if not, I think $100 is reasonable considering the time/cost to do it to a regular one:beerchug:

Brock’s Performance offers the Alien Heads systems for most Japanese sportbikes, retail pricing is $1092 for the system in full polished stainless or $1342 for the full system in ceramic black. Blanca Busa’s Alien Head was custom made for him by Brock’s Performance, if there is enough response/demand for this configuration we will look into producing them for retail sale.

At the moment, there is no a black on black logo plate available-please feel free to reply if this thread if this is something anyone feels we should pursue.

Sincerely,

Brock

Brock's Performance Products

Brock’s Performance offers the Alien Heads systems for most Japanese sportbikes, retail pricing is $1092 for the system in full polished stainless or $1342 for the full system in ceramic black. Blanca Busa’s Alien Head was custom made for him by Brock’s Performance, if there is enough response/demand for this configuration we will look into producing them for retail sale.

At the moment, there is no a black on black logo plate available-please feel free to reply if this thread if this is something anyone feels we should pursue.

Sincerely,

Brock

Brock's Performance Products

Brock....I just got off the phone about an hour ago w/ EJ. I was inquiring if something like Blanca Busa's all black ceramic coated AH, could be done on a single sided CT series? The whole thing, the headers, midpipe, and can... while retaining the CF end cap and standard Brocks badge. For me and the color theme I'd like to keep throughout my bike, this would look amazing! Unfortunately he informed me at this time that is not available. :down:
If this can be done or you forsee it becoming abailable, please let me/us know, as you'd have my money on the spot!

Diff color encaps I think would be neat for some of the younger generation.
A green or blue anodized end cap that would poss match the bike would be cool.

I also still want a complete AH system made from that blue titanium you have.
Exact same system as it is now just made from blue titanium.
That would be the best on yet !

and ps........BUY BROCK'S PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS...

I'm surprised nobody paid attn to my custom made Brock's box in the pic ?
The word rules and Brock for president are also custom....:laugh:
Vote for Brock in 2012 !

Prototype Alien Head 2.04.10 005.jpg

I'm just waiting for the CT series dual to fall in line with my budget. LOL Love the look of duals on a Busa. I wonder how the CT series can would look all carbon. Ummm sexxy!!
:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

That is a lot of money for a love it/hate it exhaust. Me, I don't get it. I'll take my carbon TRS any day.

Back