props to BusaSamurai

razorshark

Registered
I asked for help finding a stock seat awhile back, so BusaSamurai PMd me and said he had one available. He packed it up, sent it to Tobin, kept in great communication...all before I even sent him the money via Paypal! never ceases to amaze me how nice and helpful people in this club are...

I would like to recommend a seperate category in the forum to give props to members for their help to others...or their misdeeds too I guess.

BusaSamurai...thank so much bro!

beerchug.gif
way to go busasamurai
bowdown.gif

Nice work. You are a model citizen.

In fact, the Pope should aspire to be you.

bowdown.gif

(razorshark @ Jul. 25 2007,15:00) "I would like to recommend a seperate category ..."
I think that Pay It Forward kinda sums up your laudable idea.

Well done.

He's definitely a good guy. I believe he would give the shirt off his back, although most would prefer he not show what's under the shirt.
wow.gif

(Revvv @ Jul. 26 2007,13:24) He's definitely a good guy. I believe he would give the shirt off his back, although most would prefer he not show what's under the shirt.  
wow.gif
Always a smarty in the crowd . Just happens to be Revv most of the time .. LOL LOL LOL LOL ..

No Problem on the seat thats what the board is for ..Besides i needed the funds . Thanks for the Payment with out even being asked ..Thats what its all about . Friends helping Friends ..

(Revvv @ Jul. 26 2007,13:24) He's definitely a good guy. I believe he would give the shirt off his back, although most would prefer he not show what's under the shirt.  
wow.gif
Oh and Revv what is under the shirt is looking alot better now Down from 213 to 185. Should be quicker on the bike now with that kind of weight reduction so look out ..

That's why I love this site! The guys sells stuff at a reasonable price and a lot give away their extras. This is a great site, made grate by the people here.
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(BusaSamurai @ Aug. 06 2007,06:27)
wow.gif
Oh and Revv what is under the shirt is looking alot better now Down from 213 to 185.  Should be quicker on the bike now with that kind of weight reduction so look out ..
Good job on the weight loss.

We need to get you out to the track.

(Revvv @ Aug. 06 2007,16:02)
(BusaSamurai @ Aug. 06 2007,06:27)
wow.gif
Oh and Revv what is under the shirt is looking alot better now Down from 213 to 185.  Should be quicker on the bike now with that kind of weight reduction so look out ..
Good job on the weight loss.

We need to get you out to the track.
One problem at a time Revv first have to finish my little problem i have .And then I will work on taking your Pride LOLLOLLOL

(Scar @ Jul. 25 2007,18:06) Nice work.  You are a model citizen.

In fact, the Pope should aspire to be you.

bowdown.gif
He already did and gave me more taxes to pay to boot ...
jump9.gif

Back