Big props to valium

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I was modding the bike tonight (pics to come at a later time
biggrin.gif
) and I hit a snag with a program. I happened to have Val's number, and even though I never talked to him before, I figured he's a good guy that works on his bike too, so he might be able to help walk me through it. I call him and after almost making me break my bike (JK Val) He helped me get it running. BIG thanks bro. (Dang, I gotta stop typing bro every other word).

I LOVE this place, bunches and bunches of good people.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154150661 -->

I also forgot to mention Busahaya. Helped me troubleshoot a couple things also.
cool.gif

bro, thats awesome that Val was able to help you out brah! big props to Val-cool dude and even cooler bike! way to go-one more bump for a stand-up dude! Hope your bike is all good now bro-if not you can always call your dad n ask him for help, right bro?
biggrin.gif

Good to hear that you got up and running Brotha Mheng... Cheers to Val on the technical troubleshooting as well
beerchug.gif

bike should run better when you take the turkey sub outa the tailpipe-duh! (thats not where you toast your sangwiches Ben)
tounge.gif

not everyone-just some dumbass who takes the login name "ZX-14 is the best"....should be "i am a complete tool"
tounge.gif

Good to hear that you got up and running Brotha Mheng... Cheers to Val on the technical troubleshooting as well
beerchug.gif
We finally figured out why it was accepting the USB. It was the OLD version of the software, had to load up the new one and change a couple file names.

I heard that ZX14_is_the-best guy is a cool dude. Yet, he is nowhere to be found.
biggrin.gif

Back