Big props out to Acehole

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share a brief story of how giving and cool one of our own is. At the Bash, up on top of a mountain (I was hopelessly lost, LOL) Ace comes up to me and just gives me a pair of winter riding gloves! He stated that they did not fit him right and then just gave them to me! I offered to pay something for them and he would not accept, finally after a few more attempts by me he said I could just buy him a beer. Wow! I was just overwhelmed, and felt everyone should know what a great friend we have in Ace!

Thanks again, Ace. Can't wait to get ya that beer Brother! :bowdown:

he was scared you were going to pick up his bike and throw it over:rofl:

thats cool to hear Tom, Ace seemed like a cool strait up guy when i met him a few weeks ago.did the bash go well?

I have to agree with you 1000% Jet Li. Ace is one of the most giving people I have met. He will give you his shirt and bike if you need it. We need more people like him in the world.
You Rock Ace.:beerchug:

he was scared you were going to pick up his bike and throw it over:rofl:

thats cool to hear Tom, Ace seemed like a cool strait up guy when i met him a few weeks ago.did the bash go well?

The Bash was GREAT! Yesterday was a wash secondary to all the rain, but we still found a way to occupy ourselves with trips to museums and bike shops, the fire pit was rain free last night, so that was just as fun as always.

Missed ya being there, Bro. Hope your back is feeling better!

its doing better. i feel fine now. but according to the doc, i have to wait for everything. thanks for asking.

sorry i missed it. i'll be there in the spring. MAYBE jason will be too. pending how his knee heals up.

From what I'm hearing some members are just too nice. Like Acehole and Lurch. So why
don't we just beat the living crap out of them so they can be like everybody else?

Last edited:
Ace is a great guy. I got to meet and ride with him during the midwest MnG. Greats peeps on the board no doubt:beerchug:

:clap: Good story but I think you're just a :kissass: trying to get in with the new Admins. :laugh:

Just kidding. Those stories are what make the org the org.

Glad you got meet Ace Tom.

He is a world class guy!

Assuming also that since you posted you made it home in one piece!

Hats off to both instances!

*oh wait... (edit material here) my wife the MODERATOR jacked up my friggin stuff*

I am surprised that my avatar aint a friggin pic of Barney or some shi*.... thanks yall...

Last edited:
Ace is a sweety! Looks like a bad A%$ biker dude, but really a teddy bear!

Glad you made it home Tom!!! :)

Back