Big props out to Acehole

Glad you got meet Ace Tom.

He is a world class guy!

Assuming also that since you posted you made it home in one piece!

Hats off to both instances!

*oh wait... (edit material here) my wife the MODERATOR jacked up my friggin stuff*

I am surprised that my avatar aint a friggin pic of Barney or some shi*.... thanks yall...

:laugh::laugh:

Ace is a sweety! Looks like a bad A%$ biker dude, but really a teddy bear!

Glad you made it home Tom!!! :)

Thanks, Trish! Was fun hanging out with ya! Look forward to next time. Maybe we can run the Dragon together!! :whistle:

On two wheels or feet? :whistle: :please: let it be wheels!!!!! :laugh:

OK, Dennis says he has nothing against cold turkeys!! I guess that is an inside joke that I will find out about eventually!!!:laugh:

On two wheels or feet? :whistle: :please: let it be wheels!!!!! :laugh:

OK, Dennis says he has nothing against cold turkeys!! I guess that is an inside joke that I will find out about eventually!!!:laugh:

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

Two wheels, as my knees would never hold up! And about the cold turkey, well lets just say I have heard it is hard to quit! ???

Ok so let's get the story straight Tom. Yes I gave you a pair of gloves, BUT you gave me alot more than that on our ride thru the dragon. I was behind you and trying to learn a few tricks. I dont think you ran as hard as you could have and just pulled me along way past anything i had done before on the dragon. You showed me I need "proper" riding boots! When we stopped at the end of the dragon i was so hyped on adrenalin i couldn't stand still. What a HIGH you gave me!
So in my eyes Tom, it was you doing the giving. I was just paying you back.

From what I'm hearing some members are just too nice. Like Acehole and Lurch. So why
don't we just beat the living crap out of them so they can be like everybody else?

only one answer to that question...Have you SEEN Lurch?:rofl:
The man can palm a Shoei for crying out loud!

I just want to know how I got pulled in to this?:rofl:

I am a sweet innocent victim here.:whistle:

:hijack: Oh yes, there are pictures...

Lurch burger.jpg

56598691Q.jpg

Ok so let's get the story straight Tom. Yes I gave you a pair of gloves, BUT you gave me alot more than that on our ride thru the dragon. I was behind you and trying to learn a few tricks. I dont think you ran as hard as you could have and just pulled me along way past anything i had done before on the dragon. You showed me I need "proper" riding boots! When we stopped at the end of the dragon i was so hyped on adrenalin i couldn't stand still. What a HIGH you gave me!
So in my eyes Tom, it was you doing the giving. I was just paying you back.

WTG Nick! :thumbsup:

I also whole heartedly agree with Nick on Tom.

I learned a bit following behind Tom on his Busa and appreciate him taking time out of his evening to give me a tip on riding. I appreciate it brother! :beerchug:

Nice to see members helping members!

Wow sounds like all of you had a terrific time down there even with the rain. Maybe I'll try the Spring Bash and leave the dead weight at home sucking on final drive gear oil. :rofl: Ace is a cool dude and I'd ride with him any day. Wardie

Back