Projekt's Odyssey...

Projekt

Registered
Hey,
I am on the Rune and heading east with a buddy on my Victory... Going to stop in Albuquerque, NM - Austin, TX and continue east to Tennessee during the week...
Phone is 619-203-2309

Met some Busa/ZX-12 drag racers this morning in Oceanside... One goes by "pops" here on the org..

I'll try and keep this updated...

beerchug.gif

now to find a mens public restroom "for good time call..." AH HAA

welcome home broham, ride safe.
beerchug.gif

"The person you have called has a voice mail box that has not been set up yet."

If you get into Albuquerque any time soon, give me a call. We'll get together if at all possible.

--Wag--

PM Sending.

We'll be watching for you as we are on I-40 headed for Bakersfield,Ca.
thumb_up.gif

Be safe my friend..
bowdown.gif

Wag,
Good talking to you this morning.. Just filled our guts and will roll out as soon as I can clear the security alert on my debit card.

Time is limited.. In Tempe AZ right now and headed to Albuquerque today. Stayed with my Buddy's family last night...

Great to finally meet you and yours yesterday evening, bro! Yup. We grilled some brats and stuff. Projekt is a really nice guy. Well, not really. He's Satan. Not even disguised!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Seriously, it was a pleasure to have some very compelling conversations.

Also, Projekt let me take that Rune around the block. Lemmee tell ya, even though I almost NEVER ride another man's ride, I took it around the block and was VERY impressed with that bike. Never thought I'd drool over any cruiser. Yummy!

Have a safe ride the rest of the way, man. If you can, check in and give me a buzz when you get there and let us know you arrived safe and sound.

Cheers!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Great to finally meet you and yours yesterday evening, bro!  Yup.  We grilled some brats and stuff.  Projekt is a really nice guy.  Well, not really.  He's Satan.  Not even disguised!  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Also, Projekt let me take that Rune around the block.  Lemmee tell ya, even though I almost NEVER ride another man's ride, I took it around the block and was VERY impressed with that bike.  Never thought I'd drool over any cruiser.  Yummy!

Have a safe ride the rest of the way, man.  If you can, check in and give me a buzz when you get there and let us know you arrived safe and sound.

Cheers!

--Wag--
Thanks a bunch for opening your home to me and my friends. It was cool meeting you and yours as well as MrGxr last night..
Now for the task of hitting the road... Got a long ride to go. Will probably leave very early on Thursday morning and ride all day until I stop to sleep or go off a cliffside..
Aiming for an arrival there later in the day on Friday..

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you're making the trip Projekt!!! Have a good ride and see you soon!
smile.gif

Great to finally meet you and yours yesterday evening, bro! Yup. We grilled some brats and stuff. Projekt is a really nice guy. Well, not really. He's Satan. Not even disguised!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Also, Projekt let me take that Rune around the block. Lemmee tell ya, even though I almost NEVER ride another man's ride, I took it around the block and was VERY impressed with that bike. Never thought I'd drool over any cruiser. Yummy!

Have a safe ride the rest of the way, man. If you can, check in and give me a buzz when you get there and let us know you arrived safe and sound.

Cheers!

--Wag--
Thanks a bunch for opening your home to me and my friends. It was cool meeting you and yours as well as MrGxr last night..
Now for the task of hitting the road... Got a long ride to go. Will probably leave very early on Thursday morning and ride all day until I stop to sleep or go off a cliffside..
Aiming for an arrival there later in the day on Friday..
No cliffs allowed!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Projekt, I can't wait to meet you bro. Ride safe, and I'll hopefully see you at the bash!
beerchug.gif

Back