Project my own custom Busa complete !!!

:worthless:

holding-breath_.jpg

.......I have to say this. I am very disappointed in you.....

"it places the pics in the thread, or it gets the hose instead!!!" Wild Bill Baby!!

Ok, this post has been up long enough. I'm formally requesting pics or none of us are going to believe you even exist. :watching::worthless:Just sayin, :wtf:

It's been like 18 hours ......... :crowbar: :ban: :crowbar: then maybe another :crowbar: for good measure :laugh:

No guns pls :rofl:

Most hayabusa.org members are rather patient,considerate and always want to do their best to help each other.... that's how lasting friendships are formed...its a fantastic forum for sharing ideas, sharing parts and having a good laugh......

As you can appreciate when a member states that they will post a thread about this ripper super build and leaves all the members absolutely hanging without even a single picture!!

....it sux in a big way!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I THINK I CAN SAFELY SAY ............ WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH.............:cursin::cursin::cursin:

PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! PINK PANTIES! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back