wrapped up my winter project

Sweet car man, i had a red one also. Honestly it looks very identical. I had a Fp green with tons of supporting MODS. I made close to 400HP on pump gas daily driver etc etc. I myself also had it in my high school years which was tons of fun until i decided to get into the sportbike world.

Ok yeah thats what i got also for mirrors, CRG's. But my only prob was that the allen bolt wasnt long enough to have the bar end on there also. So all you really did was add a longer bolt correct?

I dont have a bar end weight. It's just directly on the clip on, i had to find a shorter bolt as the crg bolt has a shoulder on it.

Last edited:
Im in Essex but I travel all over the UK for my work. Its a shame you are here in fall, no drag racing. However there is usually a good burn up at Halloween at one of the tracks. Let me know when you are here and Ill keep you informed as to whats going on! :thumbsup:

Ok thanks STevo, that might be a possibility if i can find a longer allen bolt.
The bolt i have is only about 3/4". The bolt crg gives you has a shoulder on it, you can cut it down but it'll bottom out on the shoulder before the adaptor is tight. I just went tot the hardware store and found a black bolt of the same thread and head, the little cap from the factory bar end fit in it even lol. just silly detail touches.

Back