PROJECT: Fastest Stock Wheelbase Hayabusa

rpolish, that sounds incredibly hard to belive on an almost stock busa. i thought the best that thing went with wheelie bar/slick , strapped ect. was 8.90s?? how do you expect to pull that without the above?? or did their rider just suck?

Carpenter Race Engines will do my motor over the winter. I don't really want a big one though. Anyone have any leads to who would want to help fund a project as a sponsor or product help?

Pretty much I can say, that when I do something alot of people follow my path and use products I use.

I feel I can run 8.60-s-8.70s with a stock swingarm in time.

Jason

Someone ran a 9.36 on a copper busa that is ridden daily on the street with just a Hindle, PCII, clutch mod and lowered. It was his first pass. Jason Miller was there. I think that 9.28 is in JEOPARDY. This bike isn't 600 supersport prepped.

Jason Miller,

When people go to the racetrack they put a certain amount of confidence in the fact that what goes in a closed session stays in a closed session. If it is the practice of MIR or RacnJason promotion to blab about things that is told to you in confidence then maybe we should find another vinue through which to do our dealings. Once which our privacy. RONNIE

PS. If you are scared buy a dog but stop whining.

MDBusa,

Ronnie's Copper Busa does have motor work! He told me himself! He has cams in it, that is all he has done, but it is done.

When I rode his bike, and mine in same day:

Copper Busa had 122mph in 1/8. 6.15 e.t.
Mine had 119mph in 1/8. 6.02 e.t.

Copper Busa had 152mph in 1/8. 9.36 e.t.
Mine had 147mph in 1/8. 9.38 e.t.

Look at the mph diference. I can 60' my bike harder. My 60's are high 1.4s and I only had a 1.61 60' on his becasue his clutch is chattery. If Johnnie Locklear rode that busa, hell yes he would beat me! Because that motor has work, and Johnnie is a great rider, probably the best.

My best ability is that I can set-up a bike and chassis and squeeze the most E.T. out of very little horsepower.

As far as me riding to Waldorf and back, no problem, Would you like me to ride to DC and then to PA, and then back to MIR and lay down a 9.3 pass in jeans without even cooling the bike off! As a matter of fact I put 45 miles on it last night. I rode with 5 other bikes to Solomons Island and then around Lexington Park and back home.

Last year this time, I went to Indy for 600 Super Sport. On the way back the guy's motor home I was in broke down in Ohio and I rode my 1999 ZX-6R fully prepped and lowered from Ohio back to Maryland. I can ride a prepped bike all day long on the street, I just don't like riding on the street much thats all.

I heard one other guy ask if motor work will help my 60's. No it won't help my 60's but it will help my 330's and so on further. I don't think I can 60' much better than 1.48-1.50.

A lot of people talking, but until someone puts down a 9.28, stock wheelbase, stock motor- jasons the man... i would hate to blow someone's cover of having a modified bike, but when they claim to have a stock motor, and a lot of people know its had work (ive heard BEYOND cams) they blow that cover for themselves. if someoneone walks up to gold/silver and asks if its stock, and he says yes, thats ok...but if they claim to have a stock bike that is going to beat the "real" fastest s/m s/w busa of course jason is going to have to point out that the bike is modified.... at 152 thru the traps, its not hard to see the bike is not stock.
In all hosesty, i think "ronnie" would prefer to keep his name and bike on the down-low, rather than claim it to be the fastest. he is a street racer (and a damn good one at that!)!!!

Paul was using a very smaal NOS kit and a basic setup alot has changed on the bike since I have purchased it. I know what I can do with it and a friend, who is a pro rider can take it to the other level.

I am purchasing a Honda Civic next week, and am building a "Super Four Class Car" four NIRA. I want to get into the Import Car racing scene. I enjoy bikes, I am still going to keep working on the Busa and making it fast, but there is alot of money in Import Racing these days.

Daddy Long Stroke,

Have you noticed I didn't use any names and Jason blurs out everything. Jason please don't tell everybodies business.

Jason...I might have some interest in your project...I do however need to know what is in it for me other than bragging rights. I have Hayabusa's running out of my shop with
179 to 181 rear wheel horsepower and you could sit in the drive-thru at McD's for a 1/2 hour idling. If you have the incredible riding talents that I have heard about...what
would you think you could do with a power # like that? I also have a lot of nitrous experience and ultra high tech chassis building experience. I will listen and give consideration to any proposal, but the $ need to be there. Bragging rights are good for the Ego and mine has been filled for a long time now...all I want is some wicked cool work for my shop. Let me know if there is any reply or interest. www.easterncycleperf.com
Freddie Klies/ECP

Jason,

did you ever sale that bogus hayabusa of yours? you can talk some bs you know. hows come we have never heard of that bike running close to those times at any other track? <bs>

You caught me BadBoy...I am secretly in love with the Motorhead.

:)

I thought the trash mouth would turn him on a bit.

;)

Apologies submitted already BB.

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited 15 August 2000).]

Eddie,

I'm begining to think that you might be gay. you are deffending all these men today for one reason or another.
why don't you just leave me alone. pick on someone else with your trash talking mouth. I want to enjoy myself and talk to some of my friends on here about dragracing and such.

Grow up little boy and find some other men to play with because I'm not in your game.

When I last saw him he told everybody at the test session anyways. And then somebody came to this room and said his had nothing done to the motor when work was done. I do not like liars, and if they compare me to someone who is not stock I will call them out. End of story!

Back