Looking for Power Commander Map for a 1360?

Frank Adams

Registered
Well you hear every Tom, **** , and Harry talking about Maps on their stock motor Busa's...

Does anyone know of somebody useing the Power Commander on a Built Busa motor? (1330, 1360, 1390, 1420)

A phone number or an e-mail address would be great!

A FREE Wind Screen goes to the First person that can get Me a pw2 map for a 1360 in the next 3 days. :)

Frank
suzukinos@aol.com

Give Lee at Lees Performance a call and see what he's doing for mapping. 1-704-599-1507

Call Skip at Orient Express 1-800-645-6521 they are auth pc-2 dealer they will be able to help

I have had a couple of map made for a 1360 but you reallly need a map made for your bike very small changes from one motor to the other or pipes, air boxxes being a little dif make a map not work right. Lee did my motor and He send me a map he developed for anouther bike just like mine but it didn't work right. last friday I went to his shop and we spent sometime and made a map for my bike the air fuel ratio was way off with the first map he sent me (still made good HP, just not as smooth accelorating for any throtle position as the new map 100% differnt WELL WORTH THE TIME.)

Busa1300, got a question. How do you ride your bike, is it strickly track or do you take it on the highways? The reason I asked, is I was wondering if your bike's running hot quicker than normal.

[This message has been edited by Ghost Ryder01 (edited 13 June 2000).]

Motorhead(Dennis), I recieved two maps from Skip this evening and installed what he said was the better of the two....and it runs real good. I downloaded your map and looked at the four different tables and compared it to the 007 map from DJ web site and saw that there was a difference in the two. Could you tell Me what particular mod/engine package this map was made for?

GSX1360R, send Me your e-mail address.

Ghost Ryder01: I ride my Busa everywhere. It has only been to the track once. As far a temp it runs right where it did before any mods right about the middle of the temp gauge. I have installed a muzzy aluminum fan as a precaution with all the talk of melted blades.

Back