Probably been discussed 100 times

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
I'm not interested in going to radioshack and making one myself, just looking for the best, cleanest install product out there. Who might have it, and are all TRE units the same?

The only basic difference in the products is whether or not you can switch them on or off. Otherwise, I believe it's a 42 ohm resistor put inline with some colored wire, not sure which one but do a search for it on the board. I bought mine already built, just pluged it in. Hope it helps. Chris

IMO the best TRE is the switchable TRE. When you are not doing high speed runs it is off, when you plan on tearing it up flip the switch and your off.

By the way i got mine off of ebay for $27.00

IM000640.JPG

It removes your gears all except for the fifth one.  Thats all i know!!!
laugh.gif
( i hope everyone knows we are kidding) JC knows everything there is to know about performance. But on a non serious note johnny The TRE is mythical almost isn't it?

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083554882 -->

Actually it has been talked about 1587 times, but no reason not to talk about it. You should be able to do a search for more details if you wnat. Don't bothe with it until you hit 186mph (true) whic is 200mph on your speedo.

Back