Busa1 fallen on hard times

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Some of you know Busa1 from the meet&greets. He has lost his job and may be selling his baby. Trying to guage interest in his bike. It has 30k miles and is probably the cleanest 02le you will ever see. the decision has not been made yet to sell, but it is likely to happen tommorow. A couple pics included. This potential sale is needed to pay back taxes on his house. Thanks for looking, and I will post up again if sale is happening. Pics and price to be posted in sale section of site. Thanks.

IMG_0010a.JPG

Sorry to hear. If the decision is made it should sell quickly as it is a very clean bike.

It is coming down to losing the house or selling the Busa. Life sucks sometimes. i know he will want top dollar for this beauty, but it is worth it.

Nice bike..... I've seen it a couple of times in person. Hope everythings works out.

This has been coming for a while. It is going to have to be negotiated with the IRS. Dont know a good tax attorney do ya ?

Unfortunately the price of Busas is falling, especially with that amount of miles.
It's not going to bring a substantial amount of money. In a bad situation tho, some money is better than NO money.
Hopefully something will happen quickly and he'll be able to keep it.

Back