Prince Halftime Controversy

I could maybe see something there if he was singing Darling Nikki at the time.
SHOCKED.gif
egitarre77.gif

The Cattle, The Sheeple and brainless "for your own good" scum, should find themselves in a horrific accident resulting in clear and conscious thought. The Realization that because your twisted misguided puritanical hell works for you? Doesn't mean it's important or right or going to work for the majority.

These thought censors, those concerned about our "well being" are after Power, Recognition, and press... Nothing more. They are scum, lower than the murderer, the robber and thief, the robber and murderer are at least upfront in the evil they do and they don't tell you it's for your own good... This sort of thought police and fear is disgusting.

It's getting pretty pathetic.

You know, it makes you wonder just how twisted and perverted the scumbags that figure this crap out are. I watched the Half time show, it was the only part of the game worth a damn and I certainly didn't see ANYTHING at ALL to bitch about.

It's prolly got more to do with white men and women sitting around being scared of their white bread world coming to an end because a.... Well... a sorta black man (Not really Sure...) was on TV at half time.

(Revlis @ Feb. 08 2007,16:51) You know, it makes you wonder just how twisted and perverted the scumbags that figure this crap out are.  I watched the Half time show, it was the only part of the game worth a damn and I certainly didn't see ANYTHING at ALL to bitch about.  

It's prolly got more to do with white men and women sitting around being scared of their white bread world coming to an end because a....  Well... a sorta black man (Not really Sure...) was on TV at half time.
Hey, we the black folk of the United States of America offically claim Prince as Black!!

YOu all can have Micheal Jackson!!

+1 on your thoughts

Didn't know there was a controversy.
all_coholic.gif
Shows how much TV I watch. When was the Super Bowl again?
smile.gif

(Southside Playa @ Feb. 08 2007,16:55)
(Revlis @ Feb. 08 2007,16:51) You know, it makes you wonder just how twisted and perverted the scumbags that figure this crap out are. I watched the Half time show, it was the only part of the game worth a damn and I certainly didn't see ANYTHING at ALL to bitch about.

It's prolly got more to do with white men and women sitting around being scared of their white bread world coming to an end because a.... Well... a sorta black man (Not really Sure...) was on TV at half time.
Hey, we the black folk of the United States of America offically claim Prince as Black!!

UH uh, YOU take him!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're just as ashamed of him as you are!

laugh.gif

ROTFL... We don't want Mike we got enough folks already that eat people and stuff... Don't need any more freaky Alien types.
SHOCKED.gif

Me
cool.gif
, when the 1/2 time came on I switched it to the Western Station to watch John Wayne kick some butt  
jump9.gif

(Shibumi @ Feb. 08 2007,18:15)
(Southside Playa @ Feb. 08 2007,16:55)
(Revlis @ Feb. 08 2007,16:51) You know, it makes you wonder just how twisted and perverted the scumbags that figure this crap out are.  I watched the Half time show, it was the only part of the game worth a damn and I certainly didn't see ANYTHING at ALL to bitch about.  

It's prolly got more to do with white men and women sitting around being scared of their white bread world coming to an end because a....  Well... a sorta black man (Not really Sure...) was on TV at half time.

UH uh, YOU take him!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We're just as ashamed of him as you are!
Janet is a whole nuther story though... we'll take her.. and her wardrobe malfunctions!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Personally, I liked the show. Sometimes we make a big deal out of nothing. Why can't we just accept what Pince did as entertainment and leave it at that.

(Revlis @ Feb. 08 2007,14:51) You know, it makes you wonder just how twisted and perverted the scumbags that figure this crap out are.  I watched the Half time show, it was the only part of the game worth a damn and I certainly didn't see ANYTHING at ALL to bitch about.  

I cant believe someone pulled a race card on this. THATS whats wrong with this country. Unbelievable.

Back