Price for Garrett GT27 or GT29 Turbo

Blake051300

Registered
Anybody know what a slightly used GT27 or GT29 turbo is worth. I dont recall if the one i looked at was a 27 or 29 (thats why i'm asking about both) Here the deal a friend of mine is selling a complete turbo setup minus turbo and another guy I know has the turbo. I just wanna make sure once I purchase both I got a good deal.

Anybody know what a slightly used GT27 or GT29 turbo is worth. I dont recall if the one i looked at was a 27 or 29 (thats why i'm asking about both) Here the deal a friend of mine is selling a complete turbo setup minus turbo and another guy I know has the turbo. I just wanna make sure once I purchase both I got a good deal.

IMHO,........those Chinese turbos are not worth the metal they are made of!! Only a few people have had any luck with them. (if they are truthful) Lots a car guys have also tried them with no luck. They explode,.......and possibly wipe out the engine!! They are plenty of domestic turbos available in the $600 new. Don't take a risk on the most important part of the turbo system!!!

Agreed. You can get a nice garrett for around 800 bucks
Posted via Mobile Device

Back