:lol:
j/k
sell those t25's and the Z
and buy a ultra kit
from Richard:please: RCC

I'm trying to sell the turbo's, I know I can get $300 a piece for them as cores, but I wanted to see if anyone with a busa could suggest something. The CHRA for them is $500, so for around $800 someone could have a new turbo. I actually have 4 of them and they are just sitting in my garage. Oh and by the way I don't think I will be selling my twin turbo Z anytime soon. It is bad azz.

maybe use all 4 of them. i'm sure together they'd flow enough air for a busa. lol, wouldn't spool until like, 8 grand, but it'd sound rad as hell.

Truth behind these is they are mitsu turbo's or known as "mitsu flanged" stock turbo on a 1995 gst or gsx mitsubishi eclipse all the way to 99. 90 through 94 is a 14b turbo. The t25's are garbage imo dsm guys have had problems for years with these. Most went to a 14b if they where keeping it small. A t25 would be considered somewhere in the "stage 1" range.

As for 500 hp you have a hell of a lot better chance hitting the lottery. They loose all effeciency after 23 + psi. Sell them to some honda kids and get a better turbo. Garret turbos are outstanding stuff just the t25's are garbage imo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pricing good luck depending on mileage. They range from 80-200 bucks. Hell I bought my dual ball bearing gt40r for 800 with about 2k miles. Check ebay for going rates there is no market for stock t25's but u might get luck imo. U will get more if there low milage rates I quoted are for around 100k t25's
Posted via Mobile Device

Back