pretty good issue of this months 2 wheel tuner

E-RACER

Registered
lots and lots of Busa's..They say(and We all know already)it will always Be the king!!

Go pick one up..good stuff!!

jump9.gif

i'm still amazed it's a busa made for the twisties but with 500hp!?!
crazy.gif
SHOCKED.gif

What kind of Tires and boost controller (i'm assuming your bike has one?) are you using again?

I'd love for nickslick to meet your bike. I'd bet he'd retune his big bore curve carver busa a lil if he did.
beerchug.gif

Tuned way down for the twisties at 6 and around 10lbs. It was too much when turned up. The tires are the good old Pilots, but not the power crap. The pilots hold up a little longer to the Busa's torque. I'm getting about 1200-1500 miles out of the rear one now.
The Ohlins made the most difference, other than lightening it up. There isnt an unnecessary piece of metal on this thing.

(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 15 2006,02:25) Tuned way down for the twisties at 6 and around 10lbs. It was too much when turned up. The tires are the good old Pilots, but not the power crap. The pilots hold up a little longer to the Busa's torque. I'm getting about 1200-1500 miles out of the rear one now.
The Ohlins made the most difference, other than lightening it up. There isnt an unnecessary piece of metal on this thing.
Thats your bike?! You luck punk! I'd LOVE a full carbon busa.... with turbo...
eek2.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 15 2006,04:25)
(clrwtrbusa @ Sep. 15 2006,02:25) Tuned way down for the twisties at 6 and around 10lbs. It was too much when turned up. The tires are the good old Pilots, but not the power crap. The pilots hold up a little longer to the Busa's torque. I'm getting about 1200-1500 miles out of the rear one now.
Thats your bike?! You luck punk! I'd LOVE a full carbon busa.... with turbo...
eek2.gif
LOL.....Thanks

Dave, that is your bike in the mag?

Outstanding
beerchug.gif

DId I meet you at the April BASH, is that the same bike??

(tpbio @ Sep. 15 2006,08:13) Dave, that is your bike in the mag?

Outstanding
beerchug.gif

DId I meet you at the April BASH, is that the same bike??
Same one, just cleaned up a little. Wish I could make it up for this time, but work calls

Back