Last Page of 2 Wheel Tuner

DropBusa

Registered
Hey guys and gals. Thought i'd let you guys know about the new 2 wheel tuner mag for March. The last page is an 06 busa owned by Wayne Price. Looks pretty nice. Couple of intresting mods on it, CBR1000 headlights and various VooDoo items. The one i found funny was that he says he installed 4 vibrators in line in the passenger seat..............
Showed the wife and she gave the look..... Not too sure though if it was the STFU look!!!

Keep us posted on the remarks you guys get.
laugh.gif
whistling.gif

I'm guessing there's a magazine stand near that you can check it out if you want.
laugh.gif

ooo im too lazy for that i guess your right. wait. hey dropbusa can you take a snap of the page for me
beerchug.gif

Hey guys and gals. Thought i'd let you guys know about the new 2 wheel tuner mag for March. The last page is an 06 busa owned by Wayne Price. Looks pretty nice. Couple of intresting mods on it, CBR1000 headlights and various VooDoo items. The one i found funny was that he says he installed 4 vibrators in line in the passenger seat..............
Showed the wife and she gave the look..... Not too sure though if it was the STFU look!!!

Keep us posted on the remarks you guys get.    
laugh.gif

whistling.gif
Did somebody say Vibrators??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back