Prayers Needed !

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know exactly what its like to loose your mother..... My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences my brother, I know how you are feeling I lost my mother in late December. My prayers are with you and your family. Friends and family will help you through these trying times.

so very sorry to hear about all the misfortune you have had to deal with lately. i cant say that i know how you feel because i really dont. al i can tell you is to stay strong and try to make positive of these down times you have had! if ur at the bottom now, you can only go up!!! prayer sent for your mother and other family members and good luck with your ne child!!!

What makes this so hard is that I buried my little brother about a year ago, My dad about 6 months before him, My sister less than 3 months ago and now my Mother. I am out of family !!!
firedevil.gif
We're still here brother

Condolences and prayers yor way. God speed to your Mom on a restful passing. May she find eternal peace.
Sorry.

Prayer sent. That's a lot to deal with so please don't go try to act like it isn't like many people do. I mean everyone has their own way of dealing with these types of things but look to your closest friends for support. No need to go it alone. I wish you the best.

I am so sorry for your loss. You have gone through hell, and there are no words. PLEASE keep in touch with family, lean on friends when you need them. I just went through the same, Dad a while ago, My Mom and Sister within 3 month of each other last december, and while this is not much help, things do get easier as time clicks by.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss, my sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Thoughts and prayers.

May you find strength in the Lord. Godspeed, you and your family are in our prayers.

Bob, I wish I had words for how I feel for you right now. Know that you are in every one of my prayers. I only wish I lived closer to you. Sounds like you have many friends to call but know your welcome to call me for anything.

My sympathies to you and your family.  My folks have been gone for twenty years (and I still miss them) but I lost my 68 yr old brother just a few weeks ago.  I used to have four brothers, now, just two.  Even under the best of circumstances, life is just too damn short.  Make the best of EVERY day you have left!

Deepest condolences my friend, if I can possibly help in anyway please let me know 24/7. You and yours are in our thought and prayers. Take care Bob,remember 24/7, anything!

Back