Prayers Needed !

Sorry to hear this Bob. Prayers for you and you family. God Bless your Mother.

What makes this so hard is that I buried my little brother about a year ago, My dad about 6 months before him, My sister less than 3 months ago and now my Mother. I am out of family !!!
firedevil.gif
No your not! You have more family and people who care about you than most people on earth. Give me a call when you can.

Wow Bob, so sorry for your loss my friend.. Prayers from our family to yours..

Dear Bob

I'm so sorry for your losses! I can't believe what you've had to deal with in such a short period of time.

I sincerely hope that the support that you need busts down your door, because you genuinely need great strength to process what's going on in your life.

I don't normally pray, but since you asked for it, I just said one aloud. I asked God to give you strength and to bless your wife and child.

Of course you're in pain, but I can't imagine the depth of your pain. They always say that when it rains it pours, but I can't imagine what you're dealing with.

All I can say, Bob, is that I'd like to do anything possible to help you. I'm not a crisis counselor, but I am a good listener. If you'd like to speak with me, you may reach me at 770.945.4930 or 678.640.0663. My main email address is jaddie@jaddie.com.

Bless your heart, Bob!

--Jaddie

P.S. My wife is pregnant, too. We've been married for seventeen years and are expecting our first child in August.

Thanks Jaddie , I appreciate all those kind words. My wife and I have been married for 20 years and are expecting our 4TH child together, Without her in my life I am sure it would have been over with along time ago, She is the glue that binds us together.
thumb_up.gif

Best wishes & prayers to your family. We just lost my wifes mother feb.29. Not a good month.

God bless your Mom, and may she rest in peace. I pray that God gives you the strength to get through these difficult times.

Back