power commander

T-rexATL

Registered
i need a little help i my bike won't start and when i disconnect the power commander it fires right up. does this mean that the commander is trashed or does it need a new map? is there a reset ?

also,make sure the small black wire with the ring terminal is connected to the battery NEGATIVE.
laugh.gif
Done that before. Your FI light will also come on if you have it connected to the positive side of the battery.

does it need a new map? is there a reset ?
The software has a "Device Error" showing below the serial number.
Answer: The Power Commander is able to display trouble-codes through showing different device errors. To "Reset" the Power Commander, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Environment Options." In the Environment Options screen, hold the control key (Ctrl) down on the keyboard and hit "R". This will bring up a "Reset Power Commander" button. Select this option and let the software reset the unit. After the unit is reset the error should go away. In most cases the Power Commander can be reset and the error will go away, but if that is not the case, than the unit may need to be sent in for testing. Contact Dynojet for technical support regarding a recurring "Device Error".

http://www.dynojet.com/

Back