Power commander V secondary throttle system

hpeagler75

Registered
Hey guys I just built my 0 mile busa and don't feel OMG THAT I hear from riders on YouTube DO NOT get me wrong I love the hell out of my build and I'm coming off riding a '01 gsxr 1000 and that is the feel I get from my busa just a bit heavier. Now I have been doing research on this power commander V system and see there is a system for the secondary throttle and be fore I ship my ECU to MOORE MAFIA wanted more info as far as if that will also add more power along with the main power commander and unlocking the ECU? I'M not a racer just love bikes and was raised on the principle of "rather have it and not need it; than need it and not have it" thanks guys for you help let me know when you can.
IMG_20211019_165000564.jpg

IMG_20211019_164917226_HDR~2.jpg

The ecu flash will noticeably wake it up.
The secondary throttle plates are adjusted to their most efficient opening rate through the ecu(and several other changes like more timing at lower rpms, fuel soft-cut removed and rpm's up 600, fuel hardcut becomes limiter, using 100% of available fuel in every cell every gear, not to confused with the A/F, fans on early, etc)
A 2nd PC for the upper injectors is not needed, and would not add power to a basic bolt-on piped bike.

A gen 2 Hayabusa (or even a gen 1) should feel like a noticeable increase of power over an '01 GSXR 1K even in stock form.

I had an '02 GSXR 1K and my Hayabusa would wipe the floor with it.

A gen 2 Hayabusa (or even a gen 1) should feel like a noticeable increase of power over an '01 GSXR 1K even in stock form.

I agree, and I had an 02 gsxr1000 as well.
I think the bigger and heavier Busa just feels less agressive in stock form than that 1k, even though the Busa is much quicker.
The no mufflers on his gen2 isn't helping either.

The ecu flash will noticeably wake it up.
The secondary throttle plates are adjusted to their most efficient opening rate through the ecu(and several other changes like more timing at lower rpms, fuel soft-cut removed and rpm's up 600, fuel hardcut becomes limiter, using 100% of available fuel in every cell every gear, not to confused with the A/F, fans on early, etc)
A 2nd PC for the upper injectors is not needed, and would not add power to a basic bolt-on piped bike.
Thanks so much on info highly appreciated

Might be right just not feeling that OMG factor I see on YouTube I can tell difference in all the other aspects comfort and the fact with the busa you don't have to try which I love

Might be right just not feeling that OMG factor I see on YouTube I can tell difference in all the other aspects comfort and the fact with the busa you don't have to try which I love
Sometimes the hype outweighs the reality....

If you had someone on the Gixxer and you on the Busa and then did a couple hits against each other, you'd notice the Gixxer disappear into the mirrors pretty quickly I reckon...

I notice if I get the revs up on my bike in say 3rd gear and then grab a fistful of throttle, it will throw you back pretty violently.

Flash pipe and tune will give you the wow factor, @Bumblebee already has those
I was just coming back on here to mention those....great minds think alike.

A quick shifter gives a huge boost to the wow factor as well...it makes a big difference to get on the throttle and not get off it until you reach whatever speed scares you.

I'd say the AFR is way off on that bike.

Sometimes the hype outweighs the reality....

If you had someone on the Gixxer and you on the Busa and then did a couple hits against each other, you'd notice the Gixxer disappear into the mirrors pretty quickly I reckon...

I notice if I get the revs up on my bike in say 3rd gear and then grab a fistful of throttle, it will throw you back pretty violently.
Gotcha

I was just coming back on here to mention those....great minds think alike.

A quick shifter gives a huge boost to the wow factor as well...it makes a big difference to get on the throttle and not get off it until you reach whatever speed scares you.

I'd say the AFR is way off on that bike.
Lol thanks

I agree, and I had an 02 gsxr1000 as well.
I think the bigger and heavier Busa just feels less agressive in stock form than that 1k, even though the Busa is much quicker.
The no mufflers on his gen2 isn't helping either.
Well I live in Detroit and I need it as loud as I can to be heard they run through everything here stop signs light hell speed humps so need it to be loud and was running out of time on build wanted to do brocks alien head but will be next year

Back