Power commander tune per gear question

busakiller

Registered
On my bike I tuned it with the basic tps setting. Now I would like to tune it per gear. I have it all set up on the bike to do tune per gear. But when I try to load an old map it’s not per gear anymore. So how do I load a previous map into my power commander for each gear so I don’t have to retune the whole bike in every gear?

On my bike I tuned it with the basic tps setting. Now I would like to tune it per gear. I have it all set up on the bike to do tune per gear. But when I try to load an old map it’s not per gear anymore. So how do I load a previous map into my power commander for each gear so I don’t have to retune the whole bike in every gear?
You want to change the input of the TPS into a PC for each gear. That is a "lofty" goal. I'd like to know the answer to this one myself. Free bump.
Rubb.

Do the respective maps have the identical number of fuel cells, ergo the x & y axis of percent fuel and rpm are segmented the same? Use MS Windows functions SELECT ALL / COPY / PASTE from the old map to the six new maps.
...and that,ladies and gentlemen is how it's done.
*Whack* outa the park.
Org style...:bowdown:
I swear,I get less-dum by the minute hangin' 'round here. :thumbsup:
Ahhhh 13 minutes for the answer. HW...we must improve upon this. :laugh:
Rubb.

If all else fails, call DJ and ask. For this one, you might have to email the big guy, Chris. I can't remeber his last name.

Back