Power Commander tuned maps... can i buy one from someone?

bikerboy2182

Registered
weird question but after 2 years of not being able to get the only tuner in town to dyno my bike im wondering if anyone has a tuned map for a gen 2 stock other then slips that might be willing to sell me a copy of it? i know it wont be perfect but if it cleans up how my bike runs it might be worth a try. the tuner in town races and never wants to do much customer work. im tired of trying to get hime to take my money !!!!

have you already tried running a "canned tune" from Dynojet?? I have a V&H header, BMC Race filter and Yosh R-77 CF s/o and have zero issues with the generic map I downloaded for a PC5 (I spoke with a tech, told him my mods and he suggested the closest match). Best of luck.
P.S. Plan to eventually get a dyno and tune after I make a few more mods and tweaks with ECU Editor

ive tried running the downloaded maps yes. they are all either too rich or way too lean. it runs better if i turn the PC off. i might play with it some more now that the weather is warming up. i cant remember what map im using right now

yes i have seen the auto tune and did some research. not alot of info out there. i dont know how good they are but got to be better then nothing at all. its still an idea though.. hmmmm

Slip ons....really shouldn't have a need for a PC. I never did and my gsx-R's ran beautifully.

Planning on a full system, filter, restriction removal? Find a reputable trusted tuner and have it done properly...

yes, what cheferman said. I'm thinking if you only have slipons, you don't really need a PC. If it runs bad with the PC, then better with the PC out of the equation, I would be leaning towards a problem with the PC? ???

Have you tried the guy in Texas if you can't get your tuner to do it. But with slip ons you don't need anything. Done several like this all with over 90K on the clock

it runs ok with or without the PC. but doesnt run AS good as oem mufflers. i have modded some of the packing out of my two bros slips. its ok i know and wont hurt anything. i will go back through a few maps and see if i overlooked on that was better then where i am now. something to play with i guess.

it runs ok with or without the PC. but doesnt run AS good as oem mufflers. i have modded some of the packing out of my two bros slips. its ok i know and wont hurt anything. i will go back through a few maps and see if i overlooked on that was better then where i am now. something to play with i guess.
Then get it mapped correctly PERIOD!

id love to dyno tune it. thats the problem is around here only one person can do it and they never want to. ive had two busas and its been years and nothing. i gave up on that idea. due to health i cant travel to go elsewhere. im going to sell the PC and maybe just have a reflash done. should be good enough for my useage. i was just hoping there was an easier way. figured someone out there has a stock dyno tune done that would want to share and maybe make a few bux back. i know everybike can dyno different but it should be better then what i have now. ohwell ill figure something out

Try calling/emailing Power Commander, they have other maps not found on the website. I needed a map and couldn't find it on the site, they emailed me one.

Back