Potential newbie Question

jmourik

Registered
Hi people...

I haven't been riding a bike for a while now, and will do my BRC this coming weekend. Some of the bikes i used to ride are the gpz1100b, cbr1000f, gsxr-1100r... I always liked the big bikes. I had a gsxr-750r but missed the mid range torque.
Now i'm wondering which bike to get. On my list are the 2006 Triumph Speed Triple, the 2006 Yamaha FZ1 and the (2005?) Hayabusa. It will be a recreational bike, not a commuter. I'm hoping to take nice weekend rides around Houston and in the Hill country. With the wife, maybe go camping...
Any suggestions?

jan

the busa makes a great 2 up tourer and ya wont miss any torque and can still get down to business when needed
cool.gif
welcome aboard also

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130165409 -->

First, welcome. Second, there is no other bike out there like the Busa. For all around riding it can't be beat. It will Sport Tour, one or two up, and nothing will match it's power, torque or top end. on occasion a litre bike will stay with you in 1st and maybe 2nd but from there you will just walk away. It's a great feeling being the King. By the way, how many Texans are on the board now.

David

BUSA nuff said welcome to the board Search function top of page next to red white and blue Hayabusa banner got green red and blue dillies going round in circles
biggrin.gif

Back