Potential 2008 Busa owner

katdaddy

Registered
Hey everyone!! I live in Bossier City, Louisiana stationed at Barksdale AFB. I'm currently deployed overseas and I should be back in the area in about 2 weeks. I've had the MSF and a few years experience and I want to step up to a new Busa. I'm looking for the Blk/Orange. Where is the best place around to get a deal on a new one or does anyone know anybody selling a used one. If I do find a used bike, what type of issues that I need to look for when inspecting? Thanks for any help received!

That's a pretty good price but far away. I've never bought anything of value without physically touching it. How confident is everyone with purchasing from out of state, then shipping?

:welcome:

You'll have to pay taxes when you bring it into Louisiana unless you have someplace to keep it for 30 days before you bring it to Louisiana.

:welcome:

You'll have to pay taxes when you bring it into Louisiana unless you have someplace to keep it for 30 days before you bring it to Louisiana.

Explain this is this a Louisiana only situation?? I live in Ms, never bought a bike out of state. What up with the 30 days?

I'm stationed at Ft Polk LA and just bought an 08 from Lane at Rogers Marine in Texarkana. The price as listed in Cycletrader is 10,500 plus tax, tag, title. No hidden fees or anything else. That has been the best price I have found. Most dealers I talk to say "we are getting MSRP for them". They have both an orange and a blue left.
Rogers Marine
Lane
(866)659-1263

Allen

The busa is a powerful machine, are you sure your ready for it? :) Have fun and if you decide to get one, be careful. Also, you will love it!

Back