Post your Christmas Gifts here.

Remington Model Seven chambered in 270 WSM (Winchester Short Magnum) fluted barrel with leupold base and rings and a Nikon 6x18 scope with side focus. :thumbsup:

Thanks Santa!!

IMG_1043 trimmed.jpg

Last edited:
Bull Barrel w/ 6 x 18 AO 40mm Leupold synthetic stock with trigger adjusted to 2#

IMG_0867.JPG

got the wifey a Canon HD camcorder and myself a Savage 22-250

Savage 22-250, I'm assuming with accu trigger. Those are sweet and shoot second to none! Nice addition :beerchug: Get a good piece of glass for it and you are set. I would highly recommend the Nikon line of scopes if you haven't bought one yet. Optics rival leupold at a fraction of the price!

Savage 22-250, I'm assuming with accu trigger. Those are sweet and shoot second to none! Nice addition :beerchug: Get a good piece of glass for it and you are set. I would highly recommend the Nikon line of scopes if you haven't bought one yet. Optics rival leupold at a fraction of the price!

yes, accu-trigger. I have an older Savage I had work done on the lower it to 3# and now I can adjust this one myself whenver I want.

It is nice.:thumbsup:

bought this one for my stepdad, Remington 870 express in 20ga. Getting ready to get it wrapped up. So pretty I almost hate to give it away

IMG_1045_2.jpg

bought this one for my stepdad, Remington 870 express in 20ga. Getting ready to get it wrapped up. So pretty I almost hate to give it away

:bowdown:

Wow, some real nice firearms for Christmas.

I think I have an 870 in the closet. I would have to look. :laugh:

r8

:laugh:

No, really. It's been so long..maybe 6 years or so since I looked.

David bought me a real nice double barrel 12 gage for "house" protection. Pulled it out of the soft case..oh nice,,back in..never been out since. :laugh:

r8

David bought me a real nice double barrel 12 gage for "house" protection. Pulled it out of the soft case..oh nice,,back in..never been out since. :laugh:

r8

really should check them from time to time to make sure they haven't drawn any humidity and started to rust :poke:

r8

I use my guns often. Soon Tater will be old enough to start shooting:woot:

I have had an 870 Mag 12 gage for, wow 20+ years. It was a Christmas present from my dad. I love it.

Back