Post pics of undertails

here's mine.
$300 shipped+-

Imagestation.com closed, link removed
I have the same one. When did you purchased it? I ask, because I heard there not making them anymore.
the company isnt, but I have a guy locally that has plenty of them.  I forget what undertail it is, but its a name brand, just w/ the crystal busa lights.
I betcha dont see many on the streets, if at all, huh???
Thats why I like it......one or 2 of a kind
I like that one. Does this guy you know have any grey ones?
paul, he paints them as needed.
he can match the paint perfectly.
OK - I want one of those. Please point me in the right direction to contact the guy. I love it!

What do you guys think of this one? Does anyone have it or know if its crap:
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GSXR-1300-GSX1300R-HAYABUSA-UNDERTAIL-LED-SILVER-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQite
mZ4583287886QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Ebay Undertail</a>

<!--EDIT|Paul42
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130378823 -->

I have the Ebay one referenced on my 03.  The color match is great, the fit is good (one of the holes does not line up correctly).  The only thing I don't like is the LED's are VERY dim.  The difference between brakes and running lights is very subtle.  So subtle I'm afraid to ride with it like that.  I'll sell ya mine for half price if your bike is silver.  
smile.gif

members.cox.net images missing

<!--EDIT|watford
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130381191 -->

Can someone tell me where I can get the libertek leds just like in the pic I posted? Thanks,NJ.:)

Thanks Ken,I ordered a couple of topguns,one for a friend and one for me.I'm gonna convert mine to the libertek like busafever's.:;):

Mototeck here...it was a Christmas gift, so I don't know what hubby paid...

Here's how it looked when we first installed it...

Mototeck1.JPG

Then the hubby wanted to see how it would look with the stock "rounded" back end, so he modified the stock lens cover and mounted it...

cool.gif

fav_view.JPG

Thanks, very nice, till i checked the prices!!!!!! OMG. Ill have to think about this one!!!
alien.gif

It says to post pics of undertails, here's mine!!

So far, I'm about an hour into the project. Headed out this morning to get different connectors than came supplied. I'm also going to fab up a little enclosure to keep the junk in my trunk from smashing into the backs of the lights. I also need to mill out a billet tag holder.

ufoinprocess.jpg

here's mine.
$300 shipped+-

Imagestation.com closed, link removed
I have the same one. When did you purchased it? I ask, because I heard there not making them anymore.
the company isnt, but I have a guy locally that has plenty of them.  I forget what undertail it is, but its a name brand, just w/ the crystal busa lights.
I betcha dont see many on the streets, if at all, huh???
Thats why I like it......one or 2 of a kind
I like that one. Does this guy you know have any grey ones?
paul, he paints them as needed.
he can match the paint perfectly.
I want one too! This is the shid!
wink.gif

Its a one piece that replaces your whole fender unit (I sold my fender on e-bay for $70)
smile.gif
. It is deep enough so you can slam the rear 3" and never hit the tire. Yes you lose a little of the trunk ( not as deep of course).

Back