Post Count

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone else lost any??? Mine has suddenly dropped by 5000:banghead:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

It drops post if you smart off to a moderator :poke:

I'll have a look see and if I can't figure it out I'll ask the big dog.

That would be Vabs and Skydivr. :whistle:

Skydivr? You can smart off to him as much as you like, he aint no big dog around here. Vabs on the other hand....well, you know what they say, mess with the bull and ya get the horns. :laugh:

I have never understood the importance of Post Count. :dunno:

Is there a prize, scanty clad umbrella girl, trophy, checkered flag or maybe a trip to Disneyland for the highest post count at years end? WTF?

Does a high post count improve ones credibility or raise his level in the pecking order?

To me, it determines the number of government employees among us who actually have the free time for internet entertainment throughout their eight hour shift. Dropping the mouse only long enough to open another twinky! :laugh:

No changes have been made on the site to change post count... You sure your counting correctly?

Is there a prize, scanty clad umbrella girl, trophy, checkered flag or maybe a trip to Disneyland for the highest post count at years end? WTF?

Does a high post count improve ones credibility or raise his level in the pecking order?

To me, it determines the number of government employees among us who actually have the free time for internet entertainment throughout their eight hour shift. Dropping the mouse only long enough to open another twinky! :laugh:

Impressive post count there Tuff. Probably never gonna catch up with you. :laugh:

captain said:
No changes have been made on the site to change post count... You sure your counting correctly?

Yesterday it was almost 7000 and today almost 2000.

dang it tuff dont tell my secrets:laugh:

Back