Farmer Vabs??

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
I had no clue Vabs was toiling in the fields these days???

:whistle:
557234_195550413894102_100003174346228_334644_1982597346_n.jpg

:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

557234_195550413894102_100003174346228_334644_1982597346_n.jpg

There you go picking on poor Vabs again and totally unprovoked. Actually, that thing matches your panties so maybe it really belongs to you.

JGGUNS said:
There you go picking on poor Vabs again and totally unprovoked. Actually, that thing matches your panties so maybe it really belongs to you.

Didn't you read the recent thread about coming into someone else's thread and dumping on it:poke:

Where do you think those pink panties came from??? Just because your not cyberman enough to get your own pair, don't go hatin' on mine:whistle:

card16969 said:
i thought pink was busabrets favorite color not vabs

I like red and amber. Reminds me of my reflectors:whistle:

Look at the bright side with pink panties now "while your at the beach you can tan your cheeks" and "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ya" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh yeah, I won Mega Millions last night...I'm buying one of those pretty pink babies for every one of you guys, but I'm taking the motors out of 'em!! :moon:

It'll make a beautiful yard ornament :whistle:

VaBusa said:
Oh yeah, I won Mega Millions last night...I'm buying one of those pretty pink babies for every one of you guys, but I'm taking the motors out of 'em!! :moon:

It'll make a beautiful yard ornament :whistle:

You won the mega millions??? Vabs, you are the most intelligent, beautiful and nicest woman in the world!!:whistle:

BusaBret said:
You won the mega millions??? Vabs, you are the most intelligent, beautiful and nicest woman in the world!!:whistle:

And the bestest admin/mod any forum ever had.:thumbsup:

It's too late for you Bret! Too late...man, what to do with all of this money...oh whoa is me...

VaBusa said:
It's too late for you Bret! Too late...man, what to do with all of this money...oh whoa is me...

But but but.....Vabs, I loves you! Can't you give me just one more chance? I promise I can change!:please: :please:

:lol:

Nope, I'm not thanking the little people and I won't remember you as soon as I get my check :whistle:

VaBusa said:
Nope, I'm not thanking the little people and I won't remember you as soon as I get my check :whistle:

What am I gonna do:down:

Back