Possible tx to ark ride

JCinTX

Registered
My group is planning to ride from dfw tx to ark area probably next month any brothers out there to hook up with when we roll in? Would really like to meet some of you folks in person. POST IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

I'm in Fayetteville, right in the heart of the best sportbike country in the states....if you're coming up this way, give me a call and I'll hook you up....numbers pm'ed

We are still trying to set a for sure date. We want to make sure we can get 1st floor hotel rooms and such. I will post up when we get a solid date just wanted to check the interest level. I am sure it will be in April though.
Jay

sounds fun... i'd have to start out the trip from west tx but that's only a 4 1/2 hour ride (speed limit). throw out some dates and I'll see what can be done.

Same here bro, im in Houston, but got family in Dallas area (Plano) Will definately be up for makin a trip, just let me know when were goin!

Man, that's what I've been talking about. We have a lot of people from the Texas area on this board and we should plan a get-together/ride. Since I'm from Louisiana, I would definitely be down with it. C'mon guys let's do this!!

You guys should do ride last week of April and just keep going and meet us in N.C. for the Busa Bash
tounge.gif

Hey guys. I'm in the DFW area and always looking for a nice ride. I'm signed up for the bash at the end of April. When do you plan on going to Ark?

Ya, I ride with those guys occasionally. I mostly ride with www.fortworthmotorcycleriders.com due to me being a ride leader there. Stop by and check us out. We are doing a training ride this weekend for some of the folks new to our board that have asked for some pointers and so on.
Jay

Back