Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

okay.. maybe it's not... he was telling Darrell about going to something where it was like a music fest.. it was down south somewhere... you know Semi.. he's out running the roads every weekend he can!

okay.. maybe it's not... he was telling Darrell about going to something where it was like a music fest.. it was down south somewhere... you know Semi.. he's out running the roads every weekend he can!

No music here, and I cant sing anyway. :laugh: Unless we play guitar hero! :whistle:

Mark mojomagic left my house at 7 this morning, that's his second trip in a month to ride the 3 sisters. So it's about my turn to head North. Last year we spent a week rideing the Lake Tenkiller area awesome fun . Mark can't say enough good things about yall. It would be great to meet some of you.

Let me check with HRH and see if she's up to it, we need a break.

Mark mojomagic left my house at 7 this morning, that's his second trip in a month to ride the 3 sisters. So it's about my turn to head North. Last year we spent a week rideing the Lake Tenkiller area awesome fun . Mark can't say enough good things about yall. It would be great to meet some of you.

Awesome, you coming to BA or meeting us in the middle?

Yeah that is what he was telling us about.. I think....

yes, that was what i was talking about during the last weekend in Sept (same weekend as the Fall Bash for any of you that can't make the trip to North Carolina and yet still want to get together for a couple days closer to home- will start another thread about it as it gets closer if anyone else is interested)...this thread is about the 3rd weekend in August...of course, you guys are always invited to make it up for this one also :beerchug:

yes, that was what i was talking about during the last weekend in Sept (same weekend as the Fall Bash for any of you that can't make the trip to North Carolina and yet still want to get together for a couple days closer to home- will start another thread about it as it gets closer if anyone else is interested)...this thread is about the 3rd weekend in August...of course, you guys are always invited to make it up for this one also :beerchug:

This one is a little too close to the start of school... y'all have fun though!!

Would love to go, but Saturdays are a problem for me with work untill Fall.:unhappy:

Back