Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

Would love to go, but that's quite a haul for me and I have very limited time off from work :(

Would love to go, but that's quite a haul for me and I have very limited time off from work :(

Well VABs, you could always fly in, Bruce is tuned up and ready to ride. We have not sold him yet.

Well VABs, you could always fly in, Bruce is tuned up and ready to ride. We have not sold him yet.

I've flown more than I care to mention in the last two months than I have in the last 5 years LOL

Seriously, if I could, I would...just not enough time to take from work right now :banghead:

I've flown more than I care to mention in the last two months than I have in the last 5 years LOL

Seriously, if I could, I would...just not enough time to take from work right now :banghead:

Understood, maybe next time. Dont forget, we have a few more meet/greets this year, besides the fall bash. :beerchug:

Im in Fort Sill/Lawton, OK and would love to meet so peeps from the org but that weekend i will be coming back from San Diego, CA

I will have to do some hard convincing:bowdown: of the Mrs to see if shes up to it
let me know the hard dates plz

bump... but please let me know of future M&Gs in the area of OK,TX,AR :thumbsup:

Now that i have my "baby" 6X14 V-nose trailer pics soon to come

Last edited:
bump... but please let me know of future M&Gs in the area of OK,TX,AR :thumbsup:

Now that i have my "baby" 6X14 V-nose trailer pics soon to come

Be sure and send DEMMYM a PM and get on the Oklahoma list for all rides:thumbsup:

I am a possibility for this ride depending on the time. So I guess pencil me in, but I might have to back out. I'll let you guys know for sure though.

Ok, I am starting a list.

Semi----------------staying at the house
Omar---------------staying at the house
Shane +1?---------staying at the house
Demmym----------what you doing Michael?
jdevans85?
Mojo Magic?
fiend44444?
Fonzi ?

Sounds like fun...but I'm going to visit my folks in Florida that week.
Have a great time and be safe.

Probably going to be OoC for awhile. That little spill on the 123 in Ark. has got me stove up pretty good and the bike on the blocks until I can pile some resources for parts. Kind of a bummer 'cause I had a blast with everyone at Eureka. Please keep me posted and will chime in as I can...would seriously like to get back on two this year but it's one day at a time for me. You guys enjoy...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Probably going to be OoC for awhile. That little spill on the 123 in Ark. has got me stove up pretty good and the bike on the blocks until I can pile some resources for parts. Kind of a bummer 'cause I had a blast with everyone at Eureka. Please keep me posted and will chime in as I can...would seriously like to get back on two this year but it's one day at a time for me. You guys enjoy...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

You heal up brother, you are in our thoughts. :beerchug:

You take care of yourself, WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN.

Back