Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

the ladies supervised us getting everything ready to go...Mrs. Twotonvert gave us a special sign of approval

IMG_3788 (Large).jpg

Time to head home, we are 4 hours from the house at this point, not many pics were taken after this, but...............

August Meet 035.jpg

August Meet 036.jpg

One last hydration stop in Checotah, Semi and Macon helped a guy change a blowout, way to guys. The oRg is full of great people who help when they need a hand. :bowdown:

August Meet 037.jpg

August Meet 038.jpg

What are we doing tomorrow? Juli suggests we go to Hallet Raceway and cheer on Macon and Beth, so in the morning we will have breakfast and head to Hallet! If anyone wants to go, shoot me a pm for my number. :cheerleader:

August Meet 041.jpg

Captain, Mojo Magic, jetsetter, DEMMYM, thapp w/ Amy, Macon454 w/ Marie, Mrs. Twotonevert, twotonevert, Uncle Steve, and semi

what a great time!!! :beerchug:

IMG_3813 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
How to properly Pick a slow moving vehicle....

We had a great day!

Last edited:
Here is the URL to see a better copy....

- Moving Pick[/url]

Last edited:
Awesome video Cap,

It must be told however that the other bikes were only going 25 mph, Because we never hit over 65 mph at any given time on the ride. Correct :whistle:

Oh by the way, I reached milestone this weekend. I broke 10,000 miles on my busa this weekend. Now I know there are members that have way more than that, but the significance is I have never owned a bike long enough to roll 10k. :cheerleader:

Oh by the way, I reached milestone this weekend. I broke 10,000 miles on my busa this weekend. Now I know there are members that have way more than that, but the significance is I have never owned a bike long enough to roll 10k. :cheerleader:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: Congrats :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Great stuff, ya'llz!!! Looks like a great time, and congrats to all for a good safe ride.

:cheerleader:

Sweet!

Back