???POSS DASH CONVERSION???

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
OK ALL YOU BUSA EXPERTS........i was looking at an article on the b-king and came across a picture of the insturment cluster, and i said to my self "DAMN WHY COULDNT THEY HAVE PUT THAT DASH IN THE GEN2 BUSA(im not a big fan of the"hey lets take a 2008 dash and try to make it look like a 70's muslecar dash)!!!!! So i thought how SICK it would be to mod this dash into a 2008 hayabusa. my question is does anyone think this is even remotely possibly, or am i just on CRACK
pillepalle.gif
face7.gif

Please, need expert advice......and is there anyone else that thinks this would look cool? check out the b-king's dash and let me know? thx in advance.

Yes it is possible. Anything is possible it is just a matter of how much money and time you are willing to invest. The first thing you would have to figure out is, is the computer pin connection the same were the 08 wiring harness will be a plug and play and are the mounting locations remotely close. If you want more advice because you are going to persue this shoot me a pm and I will be more than happy to steer you in the right direction. Try to find the wiring schematics of the 2 bikes and that will answer the first question. Good luck
beerchug.gif

Yes it is possible.  Anything is possible it is just a matter of how much money and time you are willing to invest.  The first thing you would have to figure out is, is the computer pin connection the same were the 08 wiring harness will be a plug and play and are the mounting locations remotely close. If you want more advice because you are going to persue this shoot me a pm and I will be more than happy to steer you in the right direction. Try to find the wiring schematics of the 2 bikes and that will answer the first question.  Good luck
beerchug.gif
PM SENT........thank you for the reply and help
bowdown.gif
i would definitely love to do this mod, i love that digital speedo
thumb_up.gif
kickass.gif

Back