Position Indicator light

dudewizr

Registered
I remember when removing the front fairing an empty plug in the harness. and after looking at the schematic it is listed as the Position Indicator Light. What is this? I read somewhere that it is only on the UK models, does anyone know about this?

I suppose its the Neutral indicator
rock.gif

Well I have a neutral indicator already. This plug is along side the headlight harness in the front end. Its even listed in the schematic, but it goes nowhere.

It appears to be activated by the ignition switch so I have chosen to use for th epower source on my radar detector. so far so good.

i have some aftermarket lighting that just comes off the battery now. i think this plug would be better for my aplication. is it fused? what wattage? is it on when the key is turned to parking position?

Hooked the radar detector to it also. Powers up with lights. Think its for a Euro low power driving light inside the headlamp housing. Like the late model cars that have day time drive lights. Could be the connection for a two prong front turn signal lights used as running lights and turn signals.

Back