Poser definition

i like posers...

bike_ornaments_m.jpg

and whores... :laugh:

Now there's a pair :laugh: of desirable posers. Good thing they didn't have the chillens with them....might of broke into some breastfeedin :whistle: some kids have all the luck :-)

Had to do with some of the comments in the ( WHY ONE ROTOR ) Thread.

Lets see Misty is

1. Strethed 6 1/2"

2. Lowered 1" in the Rear

3. Spiked

4. Chrome Exhaust

5. Chrome Everywhere.

On the way . . Chrome Rims / Rotors / Sprockets

So Im guessing some might say Im a poser.

However

I ride my Poser Bike daily ( Weather permitting )
and clean her after the ride.

My Poser Bike lives in OKLA, Nice long straights.
Im willing to bet she wont get left behind by any stock non poser bike.

If your going to start talking engine performance, What is it that can be done to a stock bike that cant be done to a Poser Bike.

I had her up to 180 on the speedo So Im guessing 170 roughly MPH
Wonder how fast she could have gone without Chrome.

I will admit, Stretching her probably lowered her cornering ability, But like I said, OKLA. mostly long straights.

Anyway. after reading that thread it just made it sound like anyone with Bling was a poser. I was just curious as to how Bling slowed a bike so much that it had to become a Poser.

i personally wouldn't sweat it! who gives a rats ass because someone comments about your taste. your a rider and we all share a common interest, nuff said! :whistle:

But Rev, how do you really feel ???

I'm sure you could add a bit more to the topic :poke:

What the HELL happened to the Net Nanny :rulez:

I've been fired, Let go, they didn't pick up my option, they are going in a different direction, they are looking at outsourcing... :) any of this ring a bell?

I was too honest, too controversial, wasn't sensitive enough...

SO, after about 5 years, in the shidder I went... :madfire:

Last edited:
Kicked out of two families within 6 months, no appeal, no discussion, nothing but silence.

Nah the posers are the folks with the huge chicken strip dinner being served up. The Posers are the folks who like to talk a lot of crap on the forums, but would never EVER have the balls to speak their piece F2F.

The Poser is the Korean LV handbag clutched in the paws of the twit piling into her Corolla, the poser is the nob with the $70K Mercedes parked out front of his crappy apartment...

Oh and this freak of nature, and everyone like him... :laugh:

I present Douches Posserificus, or The Common North American Douche and it's Emptyheaded mate, the Ludicrousus Chestinplanteous...
+100 I like your way of thinking.:thumbsup:

Back