Poser definition

Someone that poses as a rider, but has a bike that is mostly for show. They spend more time cleaning...rather than riding it. A show bike just poses...can't ride it because of all the bling bling :(

Stretched, slammed, all blinged out...all lead to posing rather than performance.

Main Entry:
poseur po·seur
Pronunciation:
\pō-ˈzər, ˈpō-zər\
Function:
noun

: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person

Someone who is obsessed with photos of themself.
That's the photographer in me speaking, of course.

Main Entry:
poseur po·seur
Pronunciation:
\pō-ˈzər, ˈpō-zər\
Function:
noun

: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person

Perfect. :thumbsup:

Main Entry:
poseur po·seur
Pronunciation:
\pō-ˈzər, ˈpō-zər\
Function:
noun

Bingo! Nothing more...nothing less.

Poser

Posers are individuals who are perceived as pretending to sympathize and identify with a particular subculture in order to gain social status within it. The heckling of posers makes them either learn how to assimilate, or else makes them leave the social grouping. Heckling can be thought of as a balancing mechanism to allow for social order in social groupings

please refer to pics
stupid internet pics.jpg

wigger-15513.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger.jpg

stupid internet pics.jpg

wigger-15513.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger.jpg

Nah the posers are the folks with the huge chicken strip dinner being served up. The Posers are the folks who like to talk a lot of crap on the forums, but would never EVER have the balls to speak their piece F2F.

The Poser is the Korean LV handbag clutched in the paws of the twit piling into her Corolla, the poser is the nob with the $70K Mercedes parked out front of his crappy apartment...

Oh and this freak of nature, and everyone like him... :laugh:

I present Douches Posserificus, or The Common North American Douche and it's Emptyheaded mate, the Ludicrousus Chestinplanteous...

pic26052-TOOL.jpg

But Rev, how do you really feel ???

I'm sure you could add a bit more to the topic :poke:

What the HELL happened to the Net Nanny :rulez:

Nah the posers are the folks with the huge chicken strip dinner being served up. The Posers are the folks who like to talk a lot of crap on the forums, but would never EVER have the balls to speak their piece F2F.

The Poser is the Korean LV handbag clutched in the paws of the twit piling into her Corolla, the poser is the nob with the $70K Mercedes parked out front of his crappy apartment...

I present Douches Posserificus, or The Common North American Douche and it's Emptyheaded mate, the Ludicrousus Chestinplanteous...

LOL......... (in arnold schwarzenegger voice) check out my rippling bicep's...........everybody quick get down NOW! blahaaaughaablah..........my name is John Cambell I am a cop you idiot......

What the heck made you ask that question? ???

Had to do with some of the comments in the ( WHY ONE ROTOR ) Thread.

Lets see Misty is

1. Strethed 6 1/2"

2. Lowered 1" in the Rear

3. Spiked

4. Chrome Exhaust

5. Chrome Everywhere.

On the way . . Chrome Rims / Rotors / Sprockets

So Im guessing some might say Im a poser.

However

I ride my Poser Bike daily ( Weather permitting )
and clean her after the ride.

My Poser Bike lives in OKLA, Nice long straights.
Im willing to bet she wont get left behind by any stock non poser bike.

If your going to start talking engine performance, What is it that can be done to a stock bike that cant be done to a Poser Bike.

I had her up to 180 on the speedo So Im guessing 170 roughly MPH
Wonder how fast she could have gone without Chrome.

I will admit, Stretching her probably lowered her cornering ability, But like I said, OKLA. mostly long straights.

Anyway. after reading that thread it just made it sound like anyone with Bling was a poser. I was just curious as to how Bling slowed a bike so much that it had to become a Poser.

Had to do with some of the comments in the ( WHY ONE ROTOR ) Thread.

Lets see Misty is

1. Strethed 6 1/2"

2. Lowered 1" in the Rear

3. Spiked

4. Chrome Exhaust

5. Chrome Everywhere.

On the way . . Chrome Rims / Rotors / Sprockets

So Im guessing some might say Im a poser.

However

I ride my Poser Bike daily ( Weather permitting )
and clean her after the ride.

My Poser Bike lives in OKLA, Nice long straights.
Im willing to bet she wont get left behind by any stock non poser bike.

If your going to start talking engine performance, What is it that can be done to a stock bike that cant be done to a Poser Bike.

I had her up to 180 on the speedo So Im guessing 170 roughly MPH
Wonder how fast she could have gone without Chrome.

I will admit, Stretching her probably lowered her cornering ability, But like I said, OKLA. mostly long straights.

Anyway. after reading that thread it just made it sound like anyone with Bling was a poser. I was just curious as to how Bling slowed a bike so much that it had to become a Poser.

I would call it a bad azz ride with style!:thumbsup::bowdown:

nah the posers are the folks with the huge chicken strip dinner being served up. The posers are the folks who like to talk a lot of crap on the forums, but would never ever have the balls to speak their piece f2f.

The poser is the korean lv handbag clutched in the paws of the twit piling into her corolla, the poser is the nob with the $70k mercedes parked out front of his crappy apartment...

I present douches posserificus, or the common north american douche and it's emptyheaded mate, the ludicrousus chestinplanteous...

amen !!!!!
:bowdown:

You would only be a poser if you rode to the corner to hang out and ride it home. In my thick Italian accent: "Fogeed aboud et!"

Back