Pops rode the Busa here's a pic

Cool as hell bro!! Props to pops!

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121274680 -->

i ride with my mom and dad..im 34. he owns a custom bike shop in alaska. lots of fun riding with the family

ride with my mom and dad..im 34. he owns a custom bike shop in alaska. lots of fun riding with the family [/QUOTE]

Cool, Eagle River, Palmer, Anchorage, Juana where ?

Hey FAZ.....did that Suzuki Dealer in Delaware have any more Busa's in stock?I can't find any over here on the Western Shore.

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OHHHH... then like 15 minutes after he leaves i get a phone call saying "theres coolant everywhere, it leaked all out and all over the bike.. ..." Click the line died. I was freakin out. So i call back and they answer just laughin their butts off, sayin "haha i got you good!!!" Yes, they did get me good! THey came back about 15 minutes later from a 30 min ride on the busa. Man, they really scared me. Such a joker.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But was he wearing spandex ?
laugh.gif

This is inside j/k only FstazFuk would know what I'm talkn about ![/QUOTE]
dont forget about the flip flops too! HAHA!!! Cant believe you remembered that.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey FAZ.....did that Suzuki Dealer in Delaware have any more Busa's in stock?I can't find any over here on the Western Shore.
Yes, they have red & Blacks there. Give L & D a call and tell the the NAVY GUYS that bought the 05 LE sent you there for a great buying experience. GOod folks, good prices!

Before my Dad passed away he was shopping for a chopper. He didn't see paying $40,000 for a bike so we started looking at H-D's. Well he never did get a chance to get the bike before he passed, however he did leave the bike bug with me. Here I am now with a 'Busa.

Back