Pops rode the Busa here's a pic

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
Pops drove to visit me and the wife here in MD. He and his girlfriend decide they wanna take the Busa out. He hasnt ridden a street bike in like 20 years or so. HE LOVED IT! Here's a pic. He's a we man @ like 5'6. My jacket wouldnt fit, so he had to do without. But his girlfriend wore my wifes stuff.

DAD_BUSA_003resized.JPG

Thats great...I'd never allow my Dad to ride a motorcycle.......He tried to teach me once about 20 yrs ago.....and during my "period of instruction" he wiped out!!!! He talks the talk....but stumbles the walk. I love that guy.???

OHHHH... then like 15 minutes after he leaves i get a phone call saying "theres coolant everywhere, it leaked all out and all over the bike.. ..." Click the line died. I was freakin out. So i call back and they answer just laughin their butts off, sayin "haha i got you good!!!" Yes, they did get me good! THey came back about 15 minutes later from a 30 min ride on the busa. Man, they really scared me. Such a joker.
tounge.gif

My Dad doesn't joke....so if he called me, I wouldn't answer. Denial never works but I always resort to it!

Thats great...I'd never allow my Dad to ride a motorcycle.......He tried to teach me once about 20 yrs ago.....and during my "period of instruction" he wiped out!!!!  He talks the talk....but stumbles the walk.  I love that guy.???
LMAO!!! With me, it's just the reverse, I'd never let my 28 year old "son" ride my busa.....he'd kill it and himself for sure!! He begs and begs and daddy says "NO WAY!"
smile.gif

That's cool. I go riding with my 69 yr old dad a lot. He tries to keep up on his FZ1.
smile.gif

My Dad sat on "My Baby" once. Well, it was on the rear stand and we thought it the safest way for him to sit on it. Dad's got no balance anymore.
laugh.gif

Very cool!!!
My pops took my R6 for a spin only for a few miles while we drove from my house to his house, and he told me he hated the feel of being hunched over. Kinda was funny watchin him ride it though. I was seriously worried about him too.......he loved the power though. Told me the R6 had more pickup over any bike he ever owned.

Next thing you know, he will have one, just like my dad did!
Dont think he'll own another bike any time soon. He's got TOO much time and money wrapped in his mustang right now. ( ahem, which started with him working on and driving MY mustang, haha. )

Ya he's a cool dude no doubt! He came up here from Tulsa, Ok. Its like 24 hours away, too bad he's only here for 2.5 days.
sad.gif

I let my old man take mine out two days after I got it. He said that it was the first bike he had been on in 17 years so he was just going to take it around the block. 45 minutes later He came back.

That was one heck of block!

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OHHHH... then like 15 minutes after he leaves i get a phone call saying "theres coolant everywhere, it leaked all out and all over the bike.. ..." Click the line died. I was freakin out. So i call back and they answer just laughin their butts off, sayin "haha i got you good!!!" Yes, they did get me good! THey came back about 15 minutes later from a 30 min ride on the busa. Man, they really scared me. Such a joker. [/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But was he wearing spandex ?
laugh.gif

This is inside j/k only FstazFuk would know what I'm talkn about !

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back