Pop quiz

Youkai

Registered
Got some winter mods done, test your busa knowledge and tell me whats different.  Answers at the end.

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Polished wheel lips
Polished Grab bar and hump mod
Sliders
Clear Alternatives
Micron Full Exhaust
PCIIIr (I know, I will give it to you)
BMC Race Filter (Same)

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143769224 -->

How do you like those spools? Also, what kind of tag bracket is that?

I think I got the Super Sliders or something like that (The biggest ones they offered). I like them a lot, I always find them with my pitbull stand. The tag bracket is the stock shovel cut really short. I think I did too much but what can I do.

I like the stickers on the inners...
tounge.gif

Seriously, the bike looks awesome. Nice work.

Looks good but you still have the handicapped blue/white license plate
biggrin.gif
poke.gif

The micron is deep, my brother has a full arata and it screams where as my micron is a considerably louder modded stock can sound.

BTW the blue/white plate I can't help. Maybe its cause Michigan is handicapped lol just kidding. I am from TN originally, only in MI for school and I don't like the weather here.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143777431 -->

Wheels look sweet
biggrin.gif
did you do them or did you have them done?
rock.gif
if you did them HOW?
rock.gif
?

Bike looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Black Bird Killer why are yoy always picking on michigan? i rode in ohio yesterday and at youre posted speeds and everyone follows them i think their handicapped:laugh:
laugh.gif
sorry for hijacking:cool:

I polished the wheels myself, let me say now that it took a long time and two sore arms.  Sandpaper 400-2000 grit, then some rubbing compound, and finish it with mothers polish.  I would recommend doing the sandpaper once and then again.  It will really shine, they are a little dirty from being in the garage, when I wash it I will get specific shots of the wheels.

Also nice catch of the tail bolts, found a ACE hardware here that carries Chrome bolts in stock. $1.99 or 2.99 for one but I did it anyway.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143838566 -->

Back