Poor Saiid...(aka Blanca Busa)...out of the kindness of his heart...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
he rides 60+ miles north to my place justa say hi and offer up his oem bulbs to me and Oren cause he installed HID bulbs/ballast in his Gen2...whaddah guy...filled to brimming over with "passion" for riding his busa..dedication too and highly active participation in the .org.......to the tune of averaging 17+ postings per day...and willing to ride 60+ miles north justa go out of his way to help a fellow busa brother out by giving his shid away...and it ain't the first time...literally...the 1st time i met Saiid?...within moments of first meeting up for a ride with him?...he exclaimed how well he thought his silver stock/oem genII wheels matched the paint so well on my '03 Silver/Gray "Oren" that he wanted to "GIVE" them to me if we could figure out how to mount'em up cause they'd make my Busa "POP" real sweet...he even posted up a photochop of his silver stock oem GenII wheels on Oren...and i've come to realize...you don't meet folks of this caliber everyday...graciouse...giving....kind...all the good stuff that seems so rare in folk these days...and i sincerely believe with all my heart that he would do anything for anybody at any time...a kind man...

walking the walk in a world of talk. :thumbsup: :bowdown:

thank you all for your time as i just felt this was well deserved and worth mentioning as well as posting.

Now get of yer AZZ's and go ride it like ya stole it ya pack of fresca drink'in PANZIES! :whistle:

and oh...yeah...

"GET A ROOM!"

jus figured i'd say it before anyone else did! :poke: :rofl:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Good man, Saiid!

That's the .oRg way...:beerchug:

Good to have good peeps around.

It's awesome that you've called him out, as well...

Everyone enjoys being recognized for their good deeds, regardless of how magnanimous them may try to appear...

:beerchug:

Awww Shucks !

Thanks

Great reason to ride up .
Anytime .
Find out how to get these wheels on cuz they take up space in my shed .

77 degrees outside at 9am uh duh if you needed a match to light your cig I would have come....:laugh:

Now after 130 miles round trip I have good reason to give her a good rub clean !

Awww Shucks !

Thanks

Great reason to ride up .
Anytime .
Find out how to get these wheels on cuz they take up space in my shed .

77 degrees outside at 9am uh duh if you needed a match to light your cig I would have come....:laugh:

Now after 130 miles round trip I have good reason to give her a good rub clean !

You da MAN!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Way to look out and hook up your fellow .oRgsters!

Must give credit where credit is due and I feel that recognition needs to go to the one who really did the work.
I only sat in the saddle while Blanca raced north to make a 10am delivery deadline.
He did place his order a little late last night but still contracted for 10 am sharp..
The Pony Express was never late !

So upon returning I put her fav blanket on her, gave her three sugar cubes a fresh feed bucket and put her in the stable....

Good Blanca...atta girl...:goodboy::goodboy:...

FEEDIN BLANCA.jpg

I think everyone can tell how COOL Saiid is... just read some of his posts and you will understand. I think most of us are here to help each other but Saiid definately goeas above and beyond.....:thumbsup:

Back