Life Is Good Again...now that i'm back on Oren

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
yepper....it's official...i left my beloved Oren Ishii mothballed far too long...where i had yanked her battery for lack of rubber and funds and left'er collecting dust in the garage for well over 9 months...then new, extremely harsh...sportbike laws got passed...as i lost ambition to ride the streets again...then my truck broke down...an 05 nissan titan...hinting at a bad body control module...expensive...decisions had to be made with limited funds...and quickly...because big daddy Bill was now officially "wheel-less"...no truck....no busa...nothing..which is how i wound up gett'in nailed for $276 for one new rear Q2 and charging up Orens battery and re-registering her tag and?...viola...daddy got wheels again...as his beloved Oren Ishii is back on the road again...

OREN1.jpg

Killboy.jpg

and i'm loving her all over again...as i knew i would...everyday...back and forth to work...even taking the occassional lunch break ride just to let the dogs out and zip down I-95 just to hit some sweetazz 270deg exit/entrance ramps justa break up my day and catch a glimpse of life at an angle....and loving it! :thumbsup:

Just last night i stood in my drive with a heineken in my hand..admiring Oren and?.... thinking to myself...

"Her it is 4 years later and i'm still as happy with Oren as the day i got'er"

this losers still living fortunate...and?...L8R, Bill. :cool:

I had no idea you had mothballed your scooter. Just like putting on an old familiar coat, once you zip it up, you feel right at home! :beerchug:

thanks for the warm welcome back...and it's good to be back. :thumbsup::beerchug:

L8R, Bill :cool:

what laws were dat..... the ones ment to be broken but costly if done?

Wow! 9 months without a bike! You are a very patient person. I am sure you now feel more alive than ever, and you probably walk around covering you mouth to hide that grin on your face. :welcome: back. :beerchug:

Back