polishing the frame

tat2busa

Registered
does any one know if you can get another vin# sticker for my hayabusa i am fixing to polish the frame and the vin sticker is right in the middle of the frame can i get a new sticker from the dealer if any one done this before let me know

you will not be able to get one IME... you might get a state issued VIN number but I am sure that messing with, removing or altering the existing is more trouble than it is worth..

What about just getting some shop to engrave it on the frame? They could match the exact vin plate and engrave it with a cnc so it looks stock?b

Hey just go on cnczone.com and post to ask who will engrave you a plate a thin one out of polished alum and just have them copy your vin plate to the exact detail just to show you it can be done we had a contest on there for copying quarters alot of them looked pretty damn real to detail. If you can not find someone then email me but please I am super busy use me as a last reserve.

Hey just go on cnczone.com and post to ask who will engrave you a plate a thin one out of polished alum and just have them copy your vin plate to the exact detail just to show you it can be done we had a contest on there for copying quarters alot of them looked pretty damn real to detail. If you can not find someone then email me but please I am super busy use me as a last reserve.

thanks from me too

Back