Please help!!

paul-g

Registered
now i've done some searching but seems to come up with one answer and i hope there is another. while trying to wire somthing last night i figured since i'm not use the lic. plate bulb any longer why not use that plug to power what i wanted to power. So in hast i tried being carful and slide wire into plug end to see which was the power side and POP (actually heard a click from up front area).

SO now my whole dash doesn't work nor does my tail light, head lights work, i remembered that there was a small fuse box under left plastic cover but it only has 6 fuses (all look good) and nothing for dash or running lights. There has to be more fuses i can't belive this while bike runs on 6 fuses and out of those 6 two are for head lights????? Now bike runs fine but whole dash now working.....please help!!!

Thank you

The only other fuse I know of is the 30 amp main fuse at the starter relay. But since it's starts and runs it's not that one. Check the other fuses with a volt meter if you haven't already. They can be blown even if they visually look good. I bet it's the 10 amp signal fuse..

now i've done some searching but seems to come up with one answer and i hope there is another. while trying to wire somthing last night i figured since i'm not use the lic. plate bulb any longer why not use that plug to power what i wanted to power. So in hast i tried being carful and slide wire into plug end to see which was the power side and POP (actually heard a click from up front area).

SO now my whole dash doesn't work nor does my tail light, head lights work, i remembered that there was a small fuse box under left plastic cover but it only has 6 fuses (all look good) and nothing for dash or running lights. There has to be more fuses i can't belive this while bike runs on 6 fuses and out of those 6 two are for head lights????? Now bike runs fine but whole dash now working.....please help!!!

Thank you

Your horn does not work either, does it?
It is one of your fuses, check again.

check all of them with a meter and post back.

+100. If no access to a meter, a visual check may also help identify if a fuse is blown.

blown-fuse.jpg

Had the same problem, definitely a fuse. I can't remember which one but its under left side black cover.

Back