PLEASE HELP.... 00 rolling chassis-controls/03 motor & ecu/07 wiring harness

Michael Lucas

Registered
I have a 2000 Hayabusa rolling Chassis and controls/switches, I have a 2003 motor and ecu, and an 07 Wiring harness. The motor is getting fire b/c we sprayed starting fluid in the carbs and it fired up. but we cannot hear the fuel pump kick on, and the FI light is not lighting at all, and the gauges dont move when you turn on the switch. also the right turn signals stay lit both front and back when key is on, and NO headlight. if I hit the left turn signal the Head light flashes with the left turn signal. I am wondering if i get newer controls if that will fix my lighting issues? and What to do about not getting the fuel pump to kick on? SOMEONE please help. I am running the 03 fuel tank and pump.....

We have two tanks with two different pumps. One is inner tank and the other is outside the tank. (2000 & 2003) we tried to wire direct with 12v. Just to see if we could to get anything to work. Nothing...

The 2000 hooks right up but perhaps we may have something different with the 07 wiring harness that may be an issue.

Not exactly. We tried to even directly connect the fuel pumps (00 & 03) to a power source and nothing happened. My only other option that i could think of is I have an 08, and we could lift the tank and direct connect that one as well (we know its good).

Back