Plate Relocator

Plate Relocator - Which do you like or have?

• 1. Direction changeable w/plate frame

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • 2. Stainless Steel ,Lazer cut kanji and busa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Polished Aluminum busa ingraved

• 4. Brushed Stainless steel w/ laser cut kanji

• 5. Aluminum w/ designer arm

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrrhic

Registered
I was just curious about how many have a License Plate Relocator on their bike.

If you were going to get what style would you get.
If you have one of these or a better one, let us see how it looks.
I haven’t gotten one yet. Hear are some that I found selling on ebay and was debating on which one. Do you know where one could find another type.

Plate Relocator and Plate Frame For a Gsxr 600 750 TL1000R or Hayabusa. This is the Plate Relocator fit's Both Sides Left or Right. and it get's Better The Plate fits Vertical or Horizontal..This fits all Gsxr Swingarms ,TL And Hayabusa. Yes it does fit Hayabusa with the Factory Exhaust. This Plate Relocators adds a real custom look to your bike.It is easy to install.The Plate Frame comes in Chrome and the Relocator comes in High Polish Diamond Plate

Our License plate relocator are Stainless Steel ,Lazer cut , Mirror finshed.. It only takes seconds to install. Mounts on your axle nut side and comes with a New Chain Adjuster Block

Our License plate relocator are Stainless Steel ,Lazer cut , Mirror finshed.. It only takes seconds to install. Mounts on your axle nut side and comes with a New Chain Adjuster Block

HAYABUSA license plate bracket WHICH WILL FIT 99 TO 03 GSXR 1300 IT TAKES THE PLACE OF YOUR SPACER AND MOUNTS IN YOUR SWINGARM ON THE RIGHT .ALSO AVILABLE IN BLACK POWDER COATED FINISH

THIS AMAZING NEW SUZUKI LICENSE PLATE BRACKET IS NEW & IN STOCK READY TO SHIP. IT'S MADE OUT OF ALUMINUM. IT FOR THE SUZUKI MOTOCYCLE: GSXR 600 / GSXR 750 / GSXR 1000 / GSX1300R HAYABUSA - ALL YEARS

race.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pics, but you need to post up some links for those of us who would like further info on any one of those models.

thanks for the pics, but you need to post up some links for those of us who would like further info on any one of those models.
This are the ones I found selling on ebay GOTO <span style='color:blue'>ebay.com</span> and do a search for HAYABUSA PLATE RELOCATOR.
I'm still debating on which one I'm going to get. hope that answers your question. tnx 4 posting

I voted for the Stainless Steel ,Lazer cut kanji and busa. I think I am going to order one looks sweet.

Hey pyrrhic I looked all over ebay for the Stainless Steel ,Lazer cut kanji and busa relocator can not find it are you sure it was at that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back