License Plate Relocator

bluebusa05

Registered
I bought Blue/Silver 05' Busa a few weeks ago. Ive been trying to do small mods at a time because i dont have alot of money to work with right now after buying the bike. But anyways, one of the things i did was the license plate relocator. The past few days ive been noticing that the plate that the license plate bolts on to is getting crooked and bending inward. I was looking at the bike tonight and noticed that the airflow coming off of the belly directly hits the relocator and is probably what is causing it to move. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem or any suggestions. I was thinking about welding the plate to the arm its attches to. Its one of those relocators that is 2 pieces and it bolts together.

Could you load up a few pictures of this please? I was thinking of getting one of these and would like to see what your talking about... thanks

Yeah, post pics of that plate relocator so we can help. Does it bolt to the axle nut on the swingarm?

I have mine bolted to the axle nut but my is very durable made of High grade Billet alumium very strurdy..will post pics laters ....

Back