Plastic rivets

Zoinks!

Registered
Ok guys, I know this question was asked a week or so ago, but search is down and I don't feel like searching manually. Where can I get the plastic rivets to hold on the under-cowl and the inner cowl trim? Every single one of them broke when the bike went down.

Probably at the dealer, but I would like to find some cheap also. I have broken a few just taking them off and on.
lurk.gif

Probably at the dealer, but I would like to find some cheap also.  I have broken a few just taking them off and on.
lurk.gif
I thought about the dealer, and I've been meaning to check with them. Just didn't know if anyone knew of some other companies that sold them. Also wasn't sure if the dealer would have them in stock or have to order them. I need to get some soon though, cause the plastics just came in today!!!
super.gif
Now I just gotta get the race railz and hid kit so I can put it all back together. Unfortunately that's gonna be several weeks, cause the clutch in my car just went out on fri., so I have no mode of trasportation. . . Why does everything have to break at the same time, and be so expensive to fix?!
banghead.gif

Lowes is your friend. they have tons of different sizes and they're about 70% cheaper than the dealership

If you want stockers lmk keep a good bit of misc oem stuff here and if not a few days away most times..

If someone goes to Lowes for some could you please PM first.

I would send you some money for some and for the cost of mailing to me. I would like to try the screw in ones and the nearest Lowes is 80 miles away. I already checked the others in the area.

Thanks

If someone goes to Lowes for some could you please PM first.  

I would send you some money for some and for the cost of mailing to me.  I would like to try the screw in ones and the nearest Lowes is 80 miles away.  I already checked the others in the area.

Thanks
The srew in type are a pain in the arse. 9 times out of 10 you won't be able to unscrew em and then you have to mess with it to get it out. I hate em.
2cents.gif

Good to know. Thanks.

I found a place that sends out free samples. I put in for some of both the screw in and push pin. I'll update if they ship out.

Ok guys, I know this question was asked a week or so ago, but search is down and I don't feel like searching manually.  Where can I get the plastic rivets to hold on the under-cowl and the inner cowl trim?  Every single one of them broke when the bike went down.
get them from here,i can't touch this price..I'm gonna get some myself from them,:laugh:

clips

Ok guys, I know this question was asked a week or so ago, but search is down and I don't feel like searching manually.  Where can I get the plastic rivets to hold on the under-cowl and the inner cowl trim?  Every single one of them broke when the bike went down.
get them from here,i can't touch this price..I'm gonna get some myself from them,:laugh:

clips
Good deal, except $7 for shipping!!
shipping now adays is expensive due to so many surcharges,time to package,materials,and then ya got what they gotta pay to send them...I can tell you first hand they losing money when ya sit down and REALLY look at it...

Back