Pitifull shame

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So here I was driving my truck down the road, When what did my eyes see an 07 Burgandy Busa like mine. :wow: Here it came and there it went, Flying squid style by me, ( Thanks for teaching me that word ORG members ) She was a movin. So I watched it turn into a garage, I drove by and looked in, Later that day I was on my way home and saw it sitting outside so I stopped,
( Why, Why did I stop ) This poor bike was beat all too hell, But I wanted to see his undertail kit so I approached the owner and struck up a conversation, As it turns out, It was no 07 at all. It was a 05 with 07 skins, which made me think, Damn this bike had to fuglied up twice.

I felt like giving it a hug, and taking it home, Just like when you see an abused puppy. Poor Poor Busa. :down::down:

I know, we should start a busa rescue fund.

"Abused 07 needs good home. Please apply and allow 14 days for background check."

Today, the part of the '07 will be played by an abused '05.

:laugh:

Actually, that lends new perspective to a Drag Busa. :rofl: This just happens to be a 'busa in drag. :poke:

:cheerleader:

Hey Denny, there's a pristine Burgundy 07 Busa for sale at the LBS up the road from me. Has 6500 miles, just started on it's first new set of tires (Pilot Road 2s), totally stock right down to the reflectors and lawyer stickers, had all the recommended servicing, totally spotless. A negotiable (but high starting price IMO) $9100.
Now for the hard to believe part, the guy that owns it and bought it new is in his early 70s. I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't know it's a fact, he's decided it's time to quite riding and is selling his very pampered bike.
If I could afford it too...

Last edited:
As sweet as that sounds, Im still not done with mine.

000_1546.jpg

Back