PitBull Stands for my Busa...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
of my new PitBull stands.

Modified_Busa_Pic.jpg

& another. Notice that clearance was not an issue. I was concerned with the front stand doing some damage to the bottom of the front cowl & the top of the front fender...

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105301851 -->

Modified_Busa_Pic3.jpg

Looks good! The back stand looks different than I have seen before. I am thinking of getting the Handy front stem stand to add to my F/R set.
smile.gif

I dunno about a Handy Front stem JT2... Only because even with the Pitbull stemm stand there is more wobble than I am comfortable with... I'd kinda worry about it with the Handy stands... My .02 anyway...

BusaHaya, how do you like that Pitbull rear? I have the Rear Handled model and was just curious.

Is it harder to get lined up than the old style or easier?

Looking good, but I was worried about the amout of wobble as well. I'd also turn the rear stand around for more front to rear stability. I decided to go with the Suzuki rear and LP front stand. They aren't the same color, but their very solid when Diablobusu is resting on them.

beerchug.gif

Mine are on there way........Can't wait, though I'm still a little scared about getting the beast up. Ok, actually I'm more worried about sittng the bike back down off the rear stand. Should have them by the end of the week though

BusaHaya, how do you like that Pitbull rear? I have the Rear Handled model and was just curious.

Is it harder to get lined up than the old style or easier?
I like this Pitbull reverse rear stand, you get more control of you bike versus the rear handled stand IMHO. Once you get the brackets on the stand lined up to your rear spools it's cake. I would recommend this reverse handled rear stand.
wink.gif

Looking good, but I was worried about the amout of wobble as well. I'd also turn the rear stand around for more front to rear stability. I decided to go with the Suzuki rear and LP front stand. They aren't the same color, but their very solid when Diablobusu is resting on them.

beerchug.gif
Honestly the wobble is very minimal on the front stand. Nothing really to get spooked about.
wink.gif

Mine are on there way........Can't wait, though I'm still a little scared about getting the beast up. Ok, actually I'm more worried about sittng the bike back down off the rear stand. Should have them by the end of the week though
Bro, believe me theres nothing to be scared about bringing The Beast up.
smile.gif

Looks good. I've got a set myself, but have the regular rear stand.

I wanted some pitbull stands but could'nt pass up the deal I got from handy, they work great for me.

What sucks is when you need to get the front tire off because you have a nail in the dam thing, and you are going for a ride next day and it seems no one in town had a front stand, and the only way you can lift the front off the ground is with a bottle jack and a car jack stand, I about schitz my pants:(

Thanks busahaya. Yeah handy has been around for a long time. The website is handyindustries.com. I got both for 95$.

Back